chapter 43

Third POV

When Ian entered the warehouse,he went to the left side that's why James couldn't see him. He saw a door was open and then entered living James behind. Ian heard some people talking and he hid behind the wall peeking at them, the door was sightly open " I want to get out of here before the police catch us" one of the man said to the other putting all the money he had stolen from Levi all these years he has worked for him.

" Okay let's go baby" Ian heard them say and he pulled out his gun which no one knows he had,he always had a gun in his house for protection so when he was coming he thought that it would be a good idea to come with it. He slowly again took a peek in the door again seeing the guys packing there stuffs in a hurry. Ian took a deep breath sighing " this is it Ian,for Moon"  he thought to himself taking a deep breath.

He peeked again seeing them kissing each other hard and he positioned himself slamming the door open with full force it made the two guys jump from each other trying to pull out there guns in the process but Ian didn't let them as he fired some bullets in the ceiling" where are the captives" Ian asked pointing his gun at them. One tried to pull out his gun but Ian cought at that stoping him.

" No,no,no, don't even think about it,if you don't want to kill you this instant" Ian was surprised by his voice,he was confident enough and his voice didn't shake.

The two men looked at each other " tell him baby, we don't have anything to lose" one of them said to the other" but if the boss lady finds out she will kill us" the other replied

" Tell me and I will make sure you leave this place alive" Ian promised " I will let you escape" Ian said again. Ian was desperate he would do anything to find where Moon is. The two men looked at each other nodding there heads.

" Promise" the other said looking at Ian who nodded his head promising them " they are in one of the rooms in the basement. Walk right down the hall on the first door, be careful there are many workers. Pass through them and the first door on the left, here are the keys" the man explained to lan handing him the keys.

" How can I trust you" Ian asked

" Because am the right hand man of Mr Gonzalez" the man said.

" Ok thanks,now come if you want to leave" Ian told them believing the man so he has to fulfill his promise. The two man picked up there bags of money following Ian behind. When they reached the door Ian told them to go without looking behind. They where lucky because all police officers where busy doing there jobs.

" Thanks man, be careful" the man said running off towards the trees which where around and his friend followed behind him. Ian looked at there backs sighing as he strutted down the hall where the man has told him.

Ian was surprised when he reached the door without seeing anyone there. He reached a certain door opening it slowly,he pushed it slowly taking a peek inside,he didn't see anyone there so he entered the room which was dirty it smelled like someone had died there.

Ian pitched the bridge of his nose covering his nose,the smell made him feel nauseous he wanted to throw up but kept walking. He then entered another door which had no door,he glanced around seeing many drug dealers panicking, there where stuffing things in the bags quickly shouting at each other " how am I going to pass without them seeing me" Ian thought to himself.

Ian looked around where he was and saw a black hoodie which was dirty but he thought it might be good idea if he wants to pass through here. He ran picking it up and put it on. It was smelly it made Ian wanna gag but it was the only option. He took a deep breath,rubbed his face with his hands then entered,his heart beating so fast.