chapter 37

Ian's POV

" So prepare yourself for what's coming" Moon's eyes widened and I turned him around pushing him on the bed back first. I pulled off my pants and boxers in one shift hovering all over him. I pulled on his already elect nipples softly and he moaned loudly. I bend down capturing his soft pink lips kissing him deeply. Kissing Moon is one of the things that I enjoy and love doing so much

His kisses are so good you can't get enough of them. I brushed our dicks together moaning at the connection. I broke the kiss and started scattering kisses on his neck, kissing his sweet spot in the process.

He dug his finger nails in to my shoulders making me hiss in pain and pleasure.

I bit his sweet spot harshly " Ian ahhhhh" he moaned loudly as I trailed my tongue over the mark I made soothing it and he moaned in delight " yes hmmmmmm" I left a mark on his sweet spot wanting all the people to know that he's mine. I want to show him who he belongs to and not again to pull that little stunt he pulled earlier which made me mad to the point I wanted to kill whoever he was talking to.

I sucked on his left nipple softly and he moaned loudly Shivering all over. Am happy because I make him like this. Seeing him whirthing at my mercy makes me feel good at the pleasure am giving him. I nipped on his nipple gently taking my time.

He thrusted his hips up leaking precum as if telling me to attend to his dick but I just smirked at him " please Ian" he cried out begging thrusting his hips up again. I touched his slim stomach trancing my fingers over his torso which is so soft.

I parted his legs trying to get a better look of his tight pink hole which I have come to love so damn much. I kissed his inner thigh bitting on it. " Ian fuck please" he begged and I felt my dick leak more precum than it already did because of the sounds he makes.

" Please what" I asked kissing his thighs but not touching his dick, I know for sure he was begging me to touch his dick " answer me Moon" I commanded, I want him to know that I can be a dominant if I to, just because he was in control of this relationship doesn't mean he was the dominant.

One thing he doesn't know is that I like taking control everything but I left him to take control because I didn't know what to do by that time, I was confused but since he's my boyfriend now he has to know the real me and not joke around with me ever again

" I want you to.....ohhhh" he stuttered not finishing his sentence because I bit on his left inner thigh hard I tested blood,why didn't he answer sooner, I kneeled on my knees and looked at him in my hooded eyes waiting for his answer but he just looked at me confused.

" I want you to tell me what you want" I said seriously " if not I guess I can stop because I don't know what you want" I continued saying feeling his thighs up and down, I bit my lower lip not to get tempted to thrust in him hard, I want him so bad it hurts but he has to take me seriously.

" I want you to suck me off please" he begged shaking swollowing hard as I nodded my head lowering  to his leaking dick. This is going to be my first time sucking a dick and am scared. But seeing Moon all naked and sexy made me want to suck his dick hungily. Am determined to give him pleasure which he will never forget.

I started slowly trailing my tongue over the tip of his cock tasting the sweet salty Tang of his precum which tasted amazing " ohh yes" he moaned gripping my hair tightly. He closed his eyes at the pleasure am giving him moaning.

I tugged on his balls twisting them while bobbing my head up and down sucking him hard. I took a deep breath and relaxed my throat. Moon is not that big and long like me that's why it helped me to take his dick in my mouth easily and not gag on it.