chapter 20

Thanks  #alphinekennedy for voting on my story, I appreciate it. Lots of love.

Ian's POV

We came back to the hotel but I was so happy that I would dia of happiness anytime. I actually got a tattoo who would have thought, I  never in my life thought I could do something like this. Yes I always thought that they looked good on people who had them but I didn't think I would get one.

" Moon thank you for forcing me to get a tattoo" I thanked him again, I was an asshole to him so he deserves my thank yous. am the happiest man alive I think am floating.

" You've already thanked me don't say it again" he said giving me a peck on the mouth and I melted instantly.

" You don't know how you made me happy"  I just blurted it out with out thinking, what is he gonna think " I mean um" I scattered I didn't know what I meant damn it ' Ian think before speaking'

" I know what you mean handsome" that's why I like him, he understands me " you make me happy too" he smiled at me ruffling my hair

" Moon don't, am not a baby" I said leaning in his touch laughing, he makes me happy and I love spending time with him. He's so fun to be around, it's like he is my happiness and I can't remember me ever being this happy.

" To me you my baby" he pointed out sitting on my lap feeling the warmness of his body, I touched his thighs wanting to feel his soft pale skin in my palms, he is so beautiful and sexy it drives me crazy.

" I have never been happy in my life like when am with you" I whispered gathering all my courage. I immediately felt shy and looked away from him. He makes me feel like I know nothing, like am a baby yet am older than him. " Why did you  pick this tattoo" I asked and I saw something in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.

" Shit I didn't expect you to ask" he cleared his throat " I love butterflies, they are beautiful and I I thought it will look good on you because your beautiful too" I blushed hearing that

He really makes me feel like am a kid. I smiled at him softly " thank you" I mummered and he pecked my lips.

" Anything for you baby" he leaned in and kissed me gently deepening the kiss " can we try something new" he mummered in the kiss. I nodded my head kissing him again. I trust him fully so whatever he does am ok with it as long as am with him nothing matters.

He pushed me down on the bed and kissed me again, for some reason this kiss is different from the others. It was filled with passion and longing which turned me on more. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance. I opened up my mouth and moaned when our tongue collided.

Our tongue danced together fighting for dominance and I won exploring his hot mouth testing every inch of it. The kissed got heated and it felt amazing, he tugged on my shirt and pulled it off breaking the kiss in the process, he again crushed his lips to mine and kissed me hungily.

Moon started kissing me in the neck, bitting on my sweet spot softly, I bit my lips hard trying not to moan but failed it was so good. After torturing my sweet spot he trailed kisses on my collerbone bitting on it making me gasp.

After being satisfied with his work on my neck, he pressed his mouth on mine again and kissed me like the world is ending soon. If it wasn't for getting air in our lungs I would kiss him forever.