chapter 5

Moon's p.o.v

I got settled on my desk and I feel amazing, maybe this will be good and not bad. The thing is that am inexperienced and I don't know whether Mr portbell told his son about it.i need training for sure,I don't know where to start from. I know how to use a computer so I guess that is fixed, what about how to make the appointments.

Am a first learner,so I have to grow balls and ask my handsome boss for assistance. He's still with his company or client but the way he talked to me I think he's not. Maybe a friend, I will not assume but the way he talked to me wasn't proffestional. He's very handsome too with a scar on the left side of his face,I wonder what happened to him but not as attractive as my boss the guy is so dreamy.

When I looked at him,I remembered that he's the one I bumped into on my way to get coffee,at that time I didn't get to see him properly because I was in a hurry. He told me to call him James,I think it'll be rude to call someone's first name at work. He was flirting with me and I didn't like it, maybe that's the way he is I will not judge,I feel like he's not a bad person and I trust my guts.

Now back to business,he has he's meeting at 11am, I looked at the time and it starts in about 30mins so I figured I have to prepare the conference room,I read that on internet I did my research. I don't know where the conference room is located so I guess I have to ask. I stood up knocked on the door gently and waited"come in" I heard him say and I entered.

"Sir am sorry to disturb you but your meeting starts  in about 30mintus and I don't know where the conference room is located"I said confidently

"It's okay,it's good to ask, let me show you"Mr portbell said standing up as I glanced at his company who looked at me with out blinking which made me uncomfortable. He again winked at me.

"Let's go"Mr portbell said as I averted my eyes away from james.we walked to our left as we reached  the big white door which Mr portbell opened and we walked inside.

"This is our conference room which holds most meetings,we have another one down the hall which I will show you in due time" I found myself looking at his lips which moved in sync while talking. His lips are so pink, they looked soft and delicious, I bit my bottom lip to surpress a moan that wanted to come out so badly 'fuck'

"Do you know how to arrange a meeting Mr Rivers"he asked looking at me with hope in his eyes while I nodded No.

" What? Okay that's fine you will learn, today we're going to be four in here so please bring the files and the papers place them on the table, understand" damn he looked sexy when serious I nodded my head indicating that I understand because I don't trust my voice now

"You have to be in the meeting with me, write where necessary but I think you already know that" he said and once again I nodded.why am i not talking ' because you know you will embarrass your self' my concisious told me.

"I think that's it,if Mr Fitz arrives tell me, show them here and arrange the files we are going to use and be ready I don't like turdiness" he said in an irritated voice as he walked out on me.i stopped for a minute to take in the room and for sure it is breath taking.it had big round table in the middle which can fit like 30-35people.it was well designed,it was white and the designs were gold which matched with the curtains,the wall was painted cream which brought out the designs of the wall. I stopped admiring and stepped out so I can do what my boss told me.

I went back to my desk gathering the necessary documents Mr portbell gave me for the meeting, went back to the room pressed them on the table neatly because that's the way Mr portbell wants it. after being satisfied with my work I went back sat on my chair.i took a moment to remember whether I missed something and I remembered the reservations,oh God how can I forget.it has to be at 1pm right after the meeting. How stupid moon

I scolded myself picking up a sheet of paper Mr portbell gave me and dialed the number

"Hello this is 2k restaurant how may I help you" a voice  said over the phone.

" I need to make a reservation for two at 1pm today"

"Yes sir under which name sir"she asked

"Mr Portbell ma'am"I said

" Okay sir,it's done see you"and then she hung up

Time passed and it was time for meeting, Mr Fitz arrived early,I escorted him to the conference room.i informed my boss,he stood up with he's client or friend or whatever I don't care.i felt a little jealous cos the way they talked it seems like they have known each other for so long .we walked to the room and I stayed standing while the others great them selves as I waited patiently for it to start.

" Mr Fitz you want to use my company to transport your containers and have partnerships with me" my boss said and oh my God his voice sounded like music in my ears so serious and intimidating I wish I can listen to him talk all day.the man is gorgeous I wish I can see him smile

"Yes Mr portbell that's what I want"Mr Fitz said and I glanced at my boss looking at James as if telling him to speak.i have a bad feeling about this man.i zooned out but came back to my senses, something isn't right about this man, when I looked at my boss I think he's thinking the same way as me because of the look on his face.its like he's not contented about this deal Mr Fitz is giving him.

"Okay I will first discuss this with the board members,I will contact you as soon as possible sir" my boss said standing up indicating that he's done."wait please make it quick I don't have much time Mr portbell"Mr Fitz pleaded but my boss just nodded and walked out.

I picked up the documents and followed behind when James called me back,I quickly turned around looking at him confused.

"What do you think about the meeting"he asked and I stopped abruptly surprised,does my opinion matter,I thought I had to shut up. He realized my confusion he laughed and said"just want to know your opinion that's all, to know whether we are thinking the same thing" he looked at my face maybe trying to read my emotions.

"Uh-huh I--i think he's hiding something, like he's in hurry of something which is weird,I don't know sir"I said sighing

"Don't call me that, and that's exactly what am thinking beautiful thanks for your opinion and call me James we are going to be good friends ok" l nodded because I don't understand any thing.he walked away after winking at me.

I walked back at my desk and organised it. Thinking about what James said to be friends,I wanted to talk to someone right now but before dailing the number my boss got out of his office in a hurry.

"Am going to lunch Mr Rivers, you can also go and have yours, their is a restaurant on the first floor ask someone" he said walking away.i stood there looking at his butt swinging and God he's very manly, The way he's muscles flexed made my dick stir up. I sat back in my sit hurriedly cos James is still in the office while adjusting my pants. I forgot what I was about to do.

Oh God help me, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

To be continued

Hey guys this is my first time writing so bear with me, vote and comment I need to know what you think. Thanks enjoy love you