chapter 7

Moon's p.o.v

I walked out of lan's office angry, I heard no right to get mad but I can't help it, she saw him first,she has every right to touch him when ever she wanted but it hurts so much. You maybe thinking that am selfish but lan caught my eye since I lied my eyes on him this morning and I can't seem to keep my mind off of him.

Maybe he loves her, you can't be with someone whom you don't love right, maybe I should let him be,his straight first of all he can't change his preferences over night. Yeah I will let him be, I will find my own man who was made for me and only me. Ian is taken I should believe that and stop lusting over him, keep it professional but can't keep my mind off of him. I gripped my hair in fists sighing this is bad, really bad. Urgggggg God help me

" Hey" I looked up seeing a man standing in front of my desk.

" Hi, how may I help you sir" I said politely

"Your the new PA of Mr portbell" he asked and I nodded for goodness sake am sitting in front of lan's office why ask

"Robert Fisher,the manager of PORTBELL INC ENTERPRISES"

" Nice to meet you sir" I said standing up shaking his hand.

" Moon Rivers sir, how may I help you"

"I want Mr portbell to sign these documents" he said" can you please fix an appointment for me and him about the project am working on" he continued smiling

"Yes sir, I can do that, when do you want it to be"

" One of these days, can you do that" I nodded my head " his he still there I need this signed by tomorrow" he said pointing at lan's office

" Yes he's there, I will tell him don't worry sir" I said " I will try and fix an appointment for you sir and get back to you"

"Okay thanks,see you" I gave him a smile.

I stood up from my chair going towards Ian's office, reaching at the door before knocking I heard noises  inside, they were moans,are they serious doing it at the office during work hours. Am going to interrupt them, smiling evily I knocked not even waiting him to say come in, I just entered laughing in my head.

"Sir Mr Fisher brought this documents for you to sign, apparently he needs them tomorrow mor....." I was cut off by looking up surprised yet I wasn't but what surprised me was the position my boss is in. They were seated at the couch looking at me eyes widened. Monica is sitting on Ian's lap, Ian's shirt discarded on the floor, his suit pants over his ankles showing off his black Calvin Klein boxers and his hairy long legs and chest. Monica was still dressed but her zipper is down. My body heated at the sight of my boss and flashed red. I came back from my thoughts by a clearing of a voice Monica is smirking at me.

"Uh-huh am sorry I didn't know your busy" I said running out quickly.

I ran to my desk putting the documents on it and headed to the bathroom. I rushed inside and immediately flashed water in my face. ' that's what you get moon' I said to myself still picturing Ian naked. Oh God he's manly, hairy and sexy all I want from a man he has. I want to touch him so badly, his nipples were Pink how much I want to lick them damn he's gorgeous 'why did I even go there' WHY I shouted in my head now I have to deal with the consequences stupid moon stupid

After calming myself down, I grew some balls and went back to my desk my heart pounding in my chest. I put my head in my hands closing my eyes feeling headache all of the sudden. I heard someone giggling and looked up to see Monica standing in front of me with a smile on her face straightening her dress, I looked at her dump folded.

"I know what you did there, hope you enjoyed the show" she said looking me straight in the eye smiling. But the smile was fake like a monking smile if that makes sense. " The look in your eyes show's you like him, but remember he's mine" she said seriously, I stood up from my seat glaring at her grining.