chapter 4

Ian's p.o.v

I looked at the boy standing in front of me, red in the face as if he has a fever or something. I waited patiently for him to talk but nothing came out of his mouth.i glanced at him careful, waiting for him to come back to his senses but it was all in Vain,I walked over where he was standing but for sure he didn't see me standing in front of him.

First I noticed that he looked like girls because of his soft features and long black hair which fall in front of his face and the simple makeup on.i was amused for sure, how can a man look like a girl.i saw how much he was sweating and walked over to my small refrigerator and poured him a full glass of water because I was out of bottled water so I decided to share the one remaining with him,it looks like he needs it.

I came back and for sure he didn't see me, I handed him a glass of water, he glanced at it, his hands shaking. 'is he ok' I asked myself but I didn't get the answer instead I decided to ask again.

"Hey are you okay" I asked worry in my voice, wait is he checking me out, his looking at me up and down and I feel uncomfortable already. Maybe I am seeing things.i decided to ask again, maybe he didn't hear me the first time.

"Hey,hey,hey"I snapped my fingers in front of him but all he did was look at my lips,oh God what's happening is he that sick cos his shaking terribly,he looked down at the glass I have given him and brought to his mouth,he drunk it in one go.i think he's ok now,he handed it back, placed on my desk, turned around to make sure his ok.i had the urge to touch his forehead to feel his head to make sure he was really ok but stopped my self.

"Do you feel good,are you okay?"I asked and all he did was nod.great,"who are you"he looked at me again and said nothing,is he serious,now am getting annoyed because some guy is my office looking at me as if he wants to--- ,I don't know how to describe it but it's terrifying.i cleared my throat to get his attention which worked.

I went back to my chair, sat on it, until I heard a clearing of a voice saying"hi" in a small voice, Really I shouted in my head annoyed " who are you" I said in a commanding voice irritated by him, his wasting my time while am working.am a busy man and am here wasting my time on someone who can't talk.

"Uh-huh am" he stuttered while looking down, he cleared his throat again.

"Am Moon Rivers your new PA sir" he said but all I did was look at him wondering whether he's not lying, he looked really young. 'Really dad' I shouted in my head.

"Your late"that's all I said but when I looked at him, he was red again, what's wrong with him,he looked as if he's embarrassed of something which I didn't catch.

"Am sorry sir,it won't happen again" he said, it's like his making an effort not to stutter but failed.i picked up my pen, started to lick on it, asking myself am I that terrifying that even the person I just me t is afraid of me. I licked my pen calming my nerves.i removed it from my mouth, placed it on my desk while intertwining my fingers.

"Okay Mr Rivers, where can I start from, with my schedule,do you have a note book"I said and it was a stupid question because he doesn't have anything in his hands.

"Would you like me to go and pick it up from my desk sir" all I did was to hand him a paper and a pen which I was licking seconds ago.i started talking but when I looked up I saw him standing there looking at me.

"Hey are you listening to me" I think I scared him,he apologized immediately and once again he was red in the face.i brushed it off repeating what I said earlier.

"You have to get me coffee early in the morning, I need it on my desk before I reach, you have to take all my calls,schedules,meetings,you get what am talking about right"I said and all he did was nod.