chapter 19

Ian on the beach all sexy 👆👆👆😜

I would like to take this opportunity to thank RIES2018 for always voting on my story. I appreciate it so much. Lots of love. Hope you enjoy this chapter thanks

Moon's POV

A week has passed being all busy and all, me and Ian seem to be closer than before. Now we both share the same hotel room. We didn't need the other because most of the time I spent it in Ian's room, talking and all. we get along and it seems we have a lot in common.

"Ian hurry up, we are going to be late" I called out for him. He was in the bathroom but he took a long one I think. We are going to the beach to have a good time, Ian loves to be on the beach so much, we decided to go and have fun.

" Let's go am done" he said coming out of the bathroom, I nodded my head but damn he looked really good in yellow, I walked were he stood at the door and swing him around to look at me.

" You look hot" I complimented kissing him softly on the lips. He tasted so good I can't get enough of him. " Fuck you taste good" Ian blushed" ohhhh your blushing again" I teased him.

" Stop moon, you tease me too much" he smiled at me his face heating up. I touched his cheek feeling the coolness of it.

" Stop making your face like that or else we will never leave this room" I  kissed him harder and deeper. Ian moaned in my mouth. " Don't be embarassed of that sexy sound Ian" I said when I broke the kiss. He was pulling on his fingers and I knew he was embarrassed of the sound he made. " Let's go handsome"

I pulled him out of the room so we can go and have fun.

******

We reached at the beach the day was slightly hot, the air was chill everything was perfect to relax and take all the stress from work away. It was really a busy week so this will help us.

" Let's put here our bags". I said putting down my bag "do you want me to put sun screen on your back" Ian looked around and then back to me shaking his head no. I think he doesn't want people to know about this. I can't blame him this is all new to him. " Ok can you put some on me" he nodded yes

I handed him the lotion, pulled off my shirt and lied down, I didn't feel his hands on me for like minutes and I wondered why, I looked back at Ian and he was busy looking at me eyes widened. I glanced at him confused and raised my eyebrows at him questioningly.

" You have a tattoo" he asked in disbelief

" You've never seen it before" I was surprised, I have been naked in front of him not once or twice but he never saw my tattoo " I thought you have already seen it" I stated

" How can you handle this"

" What do you mean handle, doesn't it look good" I turned around facing him. He was really surprised,I think he never saw it before.

"No it's nice but I mean, it's just I never thought that um um" he scattered

" That what"

" Wasn't the pain too much" he breathed out his hands shaking, I laughed at his face sometimes he's such a baby.

" It was but I guess am addicted to pain maybe" I shrugged my shoulders lying back down. He got the message and he started to apply sunscreen on my back. It feels so good having his hands all over my back

I closed my eyes to feel more of his hands on me, trying to memorize this moment cause once we go back I don't know whether we can continue this. Am serious about him, I know his just having fun, he will go back to his girlfriend so I don't want to lift my hopes up.