chapter 41

Third POV

It was the next day Ian haven't heard from Moon since he was kidnapped yesterday night. Ian went to the police and they immediately went to work searching for him. Ian called David, Moon's dad and told him what happened,the poor old man came rushing to Ian's house for more information.

Ian was devastated,he didn't know what to do but the police is on his case. Ian called his family and friends and they came rushing to his house to know what the hell happened. Ian explained how everything happened and how he didn't do anything about it.

Ian was a mess, he wanted to cry but he doesn't want to be weak. He heard a knock on the front door and he ran towards it in a hurry hoping maybe it might be Moon and it was all a prank or it was a dream which felt so real.

" Hi Mr portbell" officer Daniels greeted politely, Ian gustered her to come in "thanks" she said entering

" So any news" Ian asked behind the officer,he didn't even let her reach the living room or sit down,that's how desperate he was.

" Not yet sir,we have to wait for the kidnappers to call and see what they want" officer Daniels explained as Ian nodded calmly. Ian sat near James who squeezed his shoulder consoling him but Ian was already a goner.

" James I don't know what I will do if anything happens to him" Ian Said shaking, he was nervous thinking the worst. " Have you called Tyler"

" Tyler's phone is off but don't worry nothing bad is gonna happen have faith" James consoled the shaking Ian. " Don't think the worst,you have to be strong for Moon" James added smiling at Ian. James has come to admire Moon since the day he saw him that's why he wants Moon in lan's life.

They haven't yet found out that Tyler was also kidnapped. They all stayed in comfortable silence everyone in thoughts waiting fo anything or something to happen but they didn't know what they where waiting for.

" We have set everything up if the kidnappers call we will be able to truck them" officer Daniels broke the silence feeling pity for Ian. The poor guy was really a mass. He had bugs under his eyes due to luck of sleep. He hasn't slept the whole night thinking of Moon.

" Ian baby everything will be okay let's trust the police" Cassandra, Ian's mum comforted her son. Ian just shook his head yes not wanting to say anything. All his family gathered around him hugging him in a tight hug expect for David who was thinking whether his son is ok or not.

Ian looked at David and felt guilty,he stood up and went to where David was standing whispering" sorry for not being able to protect him" Ian said sadness in his voice feeling guilty.

" No son, this is not your fault, don't blame yourself" David wanted to calm Ian down. He didn't blame him really but Ian found that hard to believe.

" It's my fault David,I should have protected him but I did nothing,they took him in front of me and I did nothing" now all the tears he had tried to blink back where now cascading his cheeks.

" Don't be hard on yourself,you didn't know that something bad will happen stop blaming yourself and be strong for what's coming next son" David brushed Ian's tears away from his face smiling at him.

" Thanks,I promise if we get him back I will protect him with my life" Ian vowed and David nodded believing him. David knew for sure that Ian loved his son so he believed that he would protect him no matter what.

David didn't blame Ian for what happened, hell,he trusted him with his son. Logan walked towards Ian and gathered him in his hands soothing him softly.

Meanwhile Moon was still standing near the door waiting patiently for his plan to come through. He wanted to get hold of a phone so that he can call Ian because he knows Ian is now a crying mass. Knowing his baby has not slept at all thinking that it was his fault.