chapter 12

Moon's p.o.v

The whole week passed quickly, with too much to do, meetings, appointments and many others. Not much has happened between me and Ian, everyday he looked sad, tired but still sexy as fuck. His eyes hold to much pain, am very determined to make him laugh.not just smiling but real laughing

We are on his private jet going to France, to meet the project manager of his building in France. Am sitting here bored, Ian seems busy typing away on his laptop. But he seems to be in thoughts, I think he's trying to make himself busy.

I want to talk to him badly but I have to wait, I don't want to pressure him into talking to me. I looked at him and damn he's gorgeous,if I can have him I will hold him forever and not let go.i want to feel the warmness of his skin against mine.

" Mr Rivers we are about to land can you please put your sit belt on" Ian said and I didn't miss the sadness in his voice even though he tries to mask it. He's too cute to be Sad I wonder what's the matter. But I guess it's Monica who gives him a hard time, Ian darling don't worry I will put a smile on your delicious lips trust me.

We reached and we grabbed our suit cases and went to the limo. The driver came to us putting our bags in the boot and he gestured us the the limo and drove off to the hotel. We reached a very expressive nice looking hotel.

I went to my hotel room as Ian went to his cause we where both exhausted. I wanted to rest a little bit cause man my muscles ache for some hot water. Today is Friday and tomorrow we are free, I didn't know why lan decided to come early but who am I to complian.

We start work on Monday that means we have the full weekend to ourselves. I went to take a nap and woke up when my  phone dinged waking up, checking it and it's my dad

" Hello dad"

" Hey Moon are you good, have you reached" he asked worried

" Yes dad we reached, am good, stop worrying about me am a grown up remember"

" I have to worry, your still my baby" he said seriously oh dad, suddenly o heard a knock on my door.

Can we talk later dad, some one is knocking on my door" I said standing up " bye dad" I hung up and opened the door. My breath hitched in my throat seeing Ian dressed up in casual looking sexy as fuck, he looks good wearing shorts and a tight v necked t- shirt he looked really handsome.

I checked him out looking at him up and down, without even hiding it, I want to send a message  I hope he gets it.

" How may I help you Mr boss man" I said smiling at him, he just blushed, really Ian is too easy to tease

" Huh I wanted to uh, I came to tell you to come and have dinner" he strutted looking anywhere but me, so shy and so cute

" Okay Mr boss man let's go" I said confidently but sure I was nervous and my heart is beating so fast. We walked to the hotels restaurant and we ordered our food.we seat down facing each other.

" So Mr boss man can I call you Ian now that we are not at work" i looked at him careful

" Yeah, you can call me that" he said with softness in his voice not looking at me. Our food arrived

" Oh Ian you have to look at me while talking, do I make you uncomfortable" I sighed putting down my fork to look at him " if so please I don't bit unless you want me to" he choked on his wine as I gave him a seductive smike.

" Uh- huh" he said clearing his voice" it's not that Mr Rivers it's......." I cut him off

" Please call me Moon remember we are not at work"  I said " don't be shy around me it breaks my heart"