chapter 34

Ian's POV

Oh my God what has just happened, Monica can't be pregnant now that I have decided to move on. I don't know what Moon is thinking and it's killing me, I need to know what is on his mind. When I read the paper which said pregnant, I felt adrenaline pass through my muscles. It can't be no not now

After Monica announced the news, I told her to go home telling her that I will call her tomorrow to talk about it. my family didn't say anything about it, they all just looked at me not believing what I did. I was glad because I didn't want them to say anything, all I was thinking about was Moon. Moon and I left my parents house after Monica, he said goodbye to his father telling him that he will see him tomorrow.

But his dad wanted to go with him but I refused, we have to talk about it. We are currently in my bedroom seated on the bed no one is uttering any word. Moon seems to be in his thoughts too and am actually freaking out. What is he gonna think of me. I fucked up big time.

I sighed looking at him " Moon I know what you're thinking but please listen to me" I told him breaking the silence which was killing me.

" You don't know what am thinking Ian, you don't" he breathed out in a whisper looking at his lap. What does that mean.

"Okay talk to me, I need to know what you thinking about um the situation" I stuttered my eyes on him. I need to catch on his reaction because this is a serious matter which is going to change everything.

He sighed looking at me " I love you Ian so much, yes I do but I know your going to go back with Monica because there is a child involved. But it hurts so much in here Ian it hurts" he said rubbing on his chest.

" I know you have to be with her now but what about me, what am I going to do with all this love I feel for you Ian" I looked at him shocked,what the hell is he talking about, who said of leaving him huh.

" Moon listen I......" He cut me off

" Let me finish" I nodded my head" we have just started dating, I know you are scared because all this is new to you" he brushed away his falling tears " I don't know when and how I fall in love with you but I did, I don't know how to feel now that your having a child with your ex"

" Am happy for you don't get me wrong but at the same time am sad, she can give you a child yet I can't. She's is blessed with that but am not" he heaved a sigh" where does this leave me, I need to know Ian and get prepared for what's coming" he finished and who the hell told him that am leaving him. That pissed me off

" First of all, am sorry about this, I didn't know that this will happen" I said facing him fully touching his shaky hands in mine " am not getting back with Monica am not leaving you"

" Monica might be pregnant so what, most parents can rise there children when they are separated. I will co- parent with her but we are not getting back together, NEVER"  I shouted the last part.

" And when I asked you to be my boyfriend, I knew already that you can't get pregnant and I don't care. We can adopt or get a surrogate whatever we want so stop saying that you can't give me a child because I don't care" I smiled at him trying to get him to believe me and forgot the blathered he was talking about.

" For being in love with me" I said taking a sharp in take breath " all I know is that I like you so much and I don't want to lose you but I don't want to rush things. I want to be sure whether this will work out, which I know it will but don't worry as soon as I find out what my feelings are for you I will tell you" I said touching his cheek.

" You don't have to say it Ian, I want you to mean it like I mean it too" he smiled " you have to think about this Ian, she's carrying your baby and she will need you all the time"