chapter 46

Moon's POV

I have been in hospital bed for two fuckin weeks and I feel like I want to kill someone. Ian is too protective,he doesn't want me out of bed by any cost. He always keeps a close eye on me. I still feel pain in my stomach due to the bullet but my face has healed perfectly. I can't even go to the toilet without him helping me out. He even works from here, he doesn't go to the office anymore.

I told him it was ok for  him to go the office and leave me here with my dad but since he's hot headed he said" what if something happens when am not around,I can't risk that" I looked at him shaking my head at him. For God's sakes my dad will be here with me.

He hasn't yet brought up the idea of letting me go again, he tells me how much he loves me each and everyday and it makes me happy whenever I hear him say it. I love his caring for for but this is too much.

" Ian am tired" I told him pushing away a bowl of chicken soup Cassandra made for me. He has been forcing me too eat since the doctor told them that I should eat more and drink more.

" Moon am doing this for you" he said putting down the bowl looking at me. He doesn't even let me feed myself. I told him that my hands are perfectly well because they didn't injure them but he always insists of doing everything for me.

" I know baby but am tired,you know I don't eat much" he sighed and came closer to me. He gave a kiss on the lips then said;

" I love you so much and I  need you to get better,I know you don't eat much but please help me and force yourself" he said in between our lips, they where too close I wanted to grab him and kiss him deeply while he makes love to me but I know my man will never agree to it since he treats me like  a broken princess.

" Okay,I will try and eat more" he nodded smiling at me. He took deep breaths and I know something is troubling him " what is it" since yesterday he has been weird as if he wants to tell me something.

" Ah what?" He asked

" I know something is troubling you so spill" I told him as he sits back to the chair which became his since he came to this hospital. He never leaves, only if he wants to use the bathroom.

" Nothing it's just that,I don't know how you will react" he started pulling on his fingers nervous. What's wrong with him I asked myself

" Just tell me Ian"

" You know I love you so much" I nodded my head,you see what I mean he says it every each passing day " I talked to your dad about it and he accepted but I need your answer first"

He stood up and started pacing around " Ian tell me it can't be that bad when you already talked to my dad about it" I said sitting up straight hissing at the pain which is still in my stomach. He ran towards me as quick as possible.

" Moon I told you when ever you want to change positions tell me so that I can help you, your too stubborn" he scolded me

" Yeah ok sorry" I apologized rolling my eyes " talk to me baby"

" I wanted you to um um" he stuttered, I touched his hand giving him comfort " I don't know whether am rushing things but I want to do this, I don't want to wait any longer because I know my feelings are real" I nodded my head, what is he trying to say.

" Move in with me" he said it in rush if I wasn't focused I wouldn't have heard anything. I just looked at him with wide eyes " I know but I want you to come to my house after being discharged from here, I talked to your dad and he doesn't have a problem with it but your the one who has to make a decision" I just cried this is too much.