chapter 35

Moon's POV

Two weeks have passed since we found out that Monica is pregnant with Ian's child. When Ian wants to go to the hospital with her,she always denies it saying she doesn't want me there. I tried talking to Ian about it but he insists that I should be there because he wants the baby to know me as well.

Besides that me and Ian are going strong, he hasn't yet told me that he loves me but I make sure I tell him each and everyday. What he doesn't know is that I had him say it when he thought I was sleeping. I know that he is scared but the way he said it I think he means it.

I don't want to force him to say it,NO, I want him to say it when he feels like it's the right time and I will wait entrnity for him. He seems to be out of his shell each passing day, he is not the same Ian I met weeks ago.

Now days Ian can joke, he tells me what he wants without blushing too much, ok he still blushes but not too much. He has adjusted to being with a man not a woman.

You may all be wondering where am I right now ok, am at the hospital. Ian convinced Monica some how to come to the hospital with her, this time she agreed and Ian wanted to see his unborn child on the screen. I have not entered the examination room because Monica told Ian that she has done enough for bringing me here so she told him that she doesn't want me there.

Which is ok I understand her, she still loves Ian so much and seeing him with another person hurts yet your carrying their child. I feel guilty for that but Ian wants me to be here so I have. Even though I feel guilty,I love him so much not to be with him.

When James went to an operation,it didn't go well because Levi was not there, yes they cought his men and the shipment which consisted of weapons and drugs but they didn't catch Levi. So he is still on the lose. Ian have to be careful because James said that he might come for him.

I have a bad feeling about all this and something tells me that something bad is gonna happen but I always brush off the feeling. I had a door being slammed and I looked up to see Ian coming out of the doctor's office angry. I stood up quickly and went to him with a worried face.

" Baby what is it" I asked worried " did something happen to the baby or Monica" he was now pacing around breathing hard not even looking at me. I cought his hands and told him to breath in and out whilst doing the same " now what's wrong" I asked when he calm down.

" Monica doesn't want me to see the baby unless I break up with you" he said in gritted teeth. Why did she accept when she is going to deny him again. I don't understand.

" What do you mean" I asked confused,I thought they talked about it and agreed on it why is she changing her mind right now

" Exactly what it means Moon" he snapped at me and I took a step back. He immediately felt guilty " am sorry Moon I didn't mean to snap at you like that please forgive me, it's just too much to handle with Monica please forgive" he apologized coming close to me.

" It's ok baby I understand" I gave him a hug to console him " I think am the problem here, what if she refuses over and over again what are you going to do. That child is yours Ian you need to be in his life" I breathed out because if it wasn't for me this wouldn't have happened.

" It's not your fault Moon" Ian said patting my back. The door to the doctors office opened revealing Monica who had a smile on her face.

" Thanks doctor,I can't believe how my baby is such a beautiful cutie" she smiled at the doctor who  nodded his head and I saw his body stiff.

" See you at your next appointment" the doctor said entering his office again, Ian looked at him but he didn't even spare him a glance. I saw his eyes where filled with guilt. I was now suspicious about all of this why doesn't Monica want Ian to see the baby, I asked myself something is totally wrong and I need to find out.