chapter 32

Ian's POV

I looked at Moon shocked at what he has just said, is it true that he loves me, what can I say, yes I really really like him so much but am not ready to use the L word yet and I think it just slipped out because the way he's acting,can I say it back but I want to mean it when I say it to him.

" Huh excuse me" he got up running upstairs without even looking at me. I looked at the chair he was sitting on not knowing what to think. Are we there yet, did he mean it or he was just saying.

I was startled by Nana asking " where is Moon he has to finish his food" I looked at her not even processing what she has just said. I just looked at her Frozen in my seat " what's wrong Ian" Nana asked touching my shoulder softly.

" Moon said that he...." I cleared my voice how can I say it, she looked at me telling me to continue. I swollowed a lump in my throat and took a deep breath " that he loves me" I finished saying looking at her but she wasn't shocked a little bit.

" So" she said

" We have only started dating we are not there yet" I said matter of fact sighing.

" I was looking at that young man and if he said that he loves you than he means it Ian" she said looking at me straight in my eye " you even see it on his face, the way he looks at you shows it all son"

" What do you mean by that"

" It's like your his world ian, you might not love him now but that young man loves you, so don't make it difficult for him" I shook my head not believing what she is saying. How did he got there and if he said it that means he has been thinking about it for a while.

" Go talk to him I think he's now freaking out " Nana said and I stood up but before going upstairs someone knocked on the front door. I went to see who it was opening it was James, Logan and Tristan. I thought James was coming alone, I didn't know about the others. But Tyler is not here maybe his busy.

" Hey guys" I greeted giving them a hug each.

" Morning" they said while gestering them to come in " wait for me in my office hope you all had breakfast already" I asked them and they nodded heading to my office.

If James brought all of them I think he already told them about Levi, I went upstairs to my room, opening it I found Moon seated at the edge of my bed tapping his hands on his thighs worried.

He looked up at me and he stood up coming towards me " Ian I know what I have said but plea..." I cut him off by kissing him passionately.

" We will talk about that later James is here with the others" he nodded his head, his eyes filled with emotions.

" Okay I thought we are going to be the three of us"

" I thought so to but let's go and find out what James got" I tugged his hand getting out of the bedroom. He is really shaking I think he is still freaking out but we will talk later.

We entered my office sitting in front of everyone and they where surprised to see Moon here" morning guys" Moon greeted politely.

" Hey Moon I didn't know that your here" James asked looking at me. I haven't told them about me and Moon dating.

" I spent the night but if you don't want me here I can go"

" Your not going anywhere Moon, we talked about this, your my boyfriend and I need you here" I pulled him towards me. I never thought I can show affection in front of people but here am l things change. Moon sat on my lap. James looked at me shocked so as Logan, Tristan was busy reading some magazine. He didn't pay attention as always.