chapter 47

Ian's POV

" Ian this food is too much, I can't finish it" Moon whined again,he doesn't want to eat food yet its good for him. The doctors told us that he has to eat food so that he can get strength in his body. But I always force him to eat. He has just eaten only four forks and he's tired. I looked at David for help but he just shrugged his shoulders looking away.

" Moon you have to eat at least ten forks,I know you want to leave this place but you will not if you don't eat and drink" I sighed my eyes soften looking at him praying to God that he accepts to eat More

" Moon,Ian is right eat some more, we all know you don't want food but you have to try some more" Kat said, I looked at her smiling as I mumbled thanks at least she is useful not like David who looked away.

Moon rolled his eyes at her " I want to take a shower" Moon said throwing the covers away ..I sighed helping him the bathroom. He accepted my help but when we reached at the bathroom door he told me not to come in. I know he is mad at me

Since I found out two days ago that he suduced the doctor in to getting information,it hurt me like hell and he is going to pay for it,I just brushed it off because he is still sick but let me wait until he gets better,he will see what I have in store for him.

I seat  down putting my laptop on my thighs after giving him his change of clothes and telling him to call me when his done. I typed answering the emails. Working in the hospital has been hectic but I have nothing to do, Moon needs me here and I still blame myself for what happened to him but most of all spending time with him is the best feeling ever.

Now I think what people said that falling in love is the best feeling, now I understand  it now, I love him so damn much I had to ask him to move in with me.

" Kat did pack his things" I asked her, I told her to pack Moon's belongings from his old house so that Willy can go and pick them up.

" Yes all of them" I nodded, saying thanks to her. She smiled at me as I went back to my work, I was so in to my work I didn't hear Moon come out of the bathroom until I heard him talk behind me.

" Who is that" Moon asked pointing at the picture of a woman on my lap top.

" These are candidates, am looking for a new personal assistant" I told him and went back to typing reading through the applications " I told you to call me when your done" I asked not looking away from my laptop but when he didn't answer I looked up at him and he had a surprised look on his face." Moon go back to bed  your using too much power standing" I said as I stood up helping him back to bed.

He touched his stomach hissing in pain " Moon what's wrong" I asked getting him painkillers.

" It hurts when I bend and walk to much" he said gritting his teeth in pain.

" Can I call the doctor" David stood up worried

" No give me only painkillers I will be ok" I handed him the medicine and a glass of water. After taking them I helped him back to bed taking it slow as possible in order not to hurt him more. I sighed in relief when he was back in bed safe.

"Baby you have to be careful,let me see the wound" I pushed his shirt up seeing some stains of blood on the bandage" let me call the nurse to clean this up" i told him going out to call the nurse who came as quickly as she can. She cleaned his wound properly and thanked her telling Moon to rest a little bit but refused.

" Why are you looking for a personal assistant Ian" moon asked

" Because I need one, I fired you" I said simply shrugging my shoulders. He looked at me surprised his mouth sightly open in confusion. How I wanted to kiss that mouth.