Epilogue 54 three

Moon's POV

6 years later.

" Leo why did you beat your sister" I shouted at him while he ran off probably to his bedroom. " Melissa it's ok baby do you want some candy" I asked my younger daughter who was sobbing in my chest.

" Yes mummy" she wiped her tears hearing candy " but don't give leo some" she said,that's what you get when you anger Melissa. I nodded my head handing her some candies.

" Where are your other brothers" I asked her, if you don't keep an eye on them you will find a mess all over the house.

" They are in there bedrooms mum" I sighed feeling relived,at least they are not destroying anything. I looked at my precious baby girl and smiled,so beautiful. I went back to cooking dinner and doing necessary chores around the house. Picking up toys, clothes,shoes even Ian leaves his clothes on the floor,but am used to it by now.

We got a surrogate,who Carried our beautiful babies four years ago. We only wanted one child but months later we found out that she had quads, we where surprised because we where not ready for all those kids but eventually we got used to it and accepted them. Now we have four beautiful babies which are our treasures. But what surprised me when the children came out,all of them look like Ian yet we gave the doctor our sperms but I don't care because I love them no matter what. I know Ian sees it but he just don't want to talk about it and neither do I.

Ian and I still love each other so much, nothing has changed much. The more Ian ages the more handsome he gets. I fell in love with him over and over again like it's the first day I saw him. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Melissa crying. I gazed to see what was bothering her and God.

" Leo can you please give your sister her candy back" he just ran off towards  his bedroom. He always gives me a headache he is the most stubborn one of the four. I carried Melissa going towards her bedroom. Ian is still at work but he will be here in few minutes since today is family movie day. Yeah we give our children time and then weekends are mine and Ian's.

We had an argument yesterday night about me getting a job, Ian doesn't want me working because he thinks we will not be there for our kids. But I have my papers I have to work so on Monday I have an interview whether he likes it or not I will go and try out. Kat and Tyler got married after a month of my wedding and they have two beautiful kids. James got married to Markus last year and they adopted a beautiful baby boy. Logan and Tristan also adopted two girls which are so adorable,Liz is in a relationship. Dad is still with Cathy and they are the best grandparents one could ask for. Cassandra loves her grandchildren so much she comes here almost everyday to help me out. She and Cathy taught me how to cook,they are best friends, now I cook for my husband and kids.

I heard Liam and Lucas shouting at each other and I put Melissa in her room as I ran off to see what is the problem. They always fight, I reached Liam's room" what's wrong baby" I asked him touching his face, I really admire how he looks like Ian .

" Nothing mum it was a misunderstanding" I nodded giving him a kiss " can you take a bath your dad is about to come back" his eyes lit up when I said dad. I rolled my eyes at him. I went to check on my other children finding Leo's room a mess,I just told him to have a bath and shook my head letting him be as I went to check on Lucas who somehow has OCD,lucus wants everything to be neat,he cleans his bedroom daily.

" Hey baby your good" I asked him " what happened baby, why are you crying"

" Liam used my towel mum,now its dirty I don't want to use it again, he made it dirty" he sobbed in my chest. First he doesn't want anyone in his room that's why am outside,if he doesn't invite you in don't cross the boundary.