chapter 14

Ian's p.o.v

I went to my bathroom to take a shower with a smile planted on my lips. I never thought I would have fun in my life but Moon pulled it off by making me laugh so hard. I can't even remember the last time I laughed like this.

Since Monica's brother gave me a visit I never thought I would have fun again in my life. It has been hell with my life, it's like I put a hold on my life but I don't want to think about it to ruin my day.

I walked in to my closet choosing what to put on because I want to look great not for Moon don't get me wrong for myself. But I can't lie to you though,part of me wants to look good for him. I think I like him more than boss and an employee but I know I can't have him Monica's brother will kill me with a snap of his fingers.

Let me enjoy wherever he's taking me and when we go back to LA I will forget about it once and for all. We will be professional. I looked at my watch seeing it's eight pm how come it's late. I went to Moon's room and knocked on it. He opened and I think he was sleeping the way he looked

" Oh lan hi" his voice was deep and sexy,he passed a hand through his rocks and I had to fight a urge to touch it. It's tempting but I have to control myself

" I think we should go it's getting late"I said licking my suddenly dry lips and he looked at my lips fuck

" Give me five minutes, come in" he gestured me to sit on his bed. He went to his closet picked some clothes and went to the bathroom. I sniffed in the air and oh God his room smells like him. Like strawberries which smelt good and I wanted to smell it more.the shower went off and I adjusted myself sitting up properly.

Some minutes passed and he came out dressed in tight black shorts jeans and a short sleeves white crop top he was stunning, he looked beautiful and sexy like an angel from above damn. I want him so much lord.

" Like what you see" my face heated up immediately blushing red, what's wrong with me he checks me out all the time but he doesn't blush like this " don't worry am checking you out too and damn Mr boss man you look handsome, I envy your girlfriend" he said putting on his shoes. " Let's go" it's like he never said it,he moves from one topic to another damn he's so good.

We went to our car and he told the driver where we are going, I didn't even hear him because I was busy looking at his thighs, they look smooth and delicious to eat. They were crossed but for sure I want to touch them. "Can I oh no no Ian stop it" I said to myself I have to control myself and I don't want to be a perverted old man.

" Stop looking at me like that, I might do something I don't wanna do Ian" he whispered to my ear and once again I shirved making my dick to twitch.

" Like what" I said pulling on my fingers nervous, what the hell is happening to me, I can't be getting hard like this yet am with a man fuck. But I can't control myself with him I want to touch him so badly and that sounds gay to me or am gay and I didn't know about it.

" Like you want to eat me alive" he pulled out his makeup kit and started applying on his face . I hold my breath not to glowl at him, he looks sexy holding it in his hands" Ian we are going to a club, so embrace your self to have fun" he said touching my thigh I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it again, bitting my bottom lip not to moan when he touched my thigh

We reached at the club called BIG ZONE and got out, he held my hand in his with out even caring that people are staring but I also didn't care look at him am very proud to be with him.

We sat in one of the booths in the corner,the waiter came and we ordered, the music was busting loud and the club was comfortable and beautiful not too much people inside I liked it.