chapter 40

Moon's POV

I groaned opening my eyes slowly, my head hurts a little bit but I ignored it. I sat up seeing that I was on the floor sleeping, what the fuck happened, I looked around and I didn't recognize the room am in. I tried getting up but I felt dizzy and sat down again taking deep breaths.

I looked at my dress and it was all dirty "where am l" I asked myself. I got up after a few minutes and went to the door twisting the lock but it was locked. Then it hit me, I was supposed to go on the date with Ian but someone came and grabbed me. I looked at my dress which I bought for the date because Ian said it was going to be special date for us.

I wanted to look good for him and damn I rocked it in this dress, he would have not let me go if he had seen me.

Oh my God someone kidnapped me in front of my house, Ian I have to call Ian now. " Some one help"   I banged the door hard yelling " Anyone out there" I called again shouting but nothing happened.

I glanced around looking for something that can help me but the room was empty and dirty it's like they keep here pigs. I saw a polythene bag and went towards it, opening it I almost fainted but my stomach can't take it so I threw up emptying my stomach.

It's like a human head in the bag and it seems it has been there for almost a year. After emptying my stomach I stood up slowly and went to the door again knocking hard "someone there" I shouted but nothing happened. I sat on the floor defeated feeling dizzy, maybe the person who took me will come and tell me what he wants.

Minutes passed and I think I dozed off because I woke up when someone kicked me in the stomach and I groaned " what the fuck" I cussed out looking at the man's face who was kicking me.

" Rise and shine princess" the man said kicking me again in the stomach making me cough out blood " enough" a woman's voice said behind the man. " But I was still having fun" the man said " your no fun" he kicked me again but my focus was on the woman, I wanted to see her face because her voice sounds familiar.

" Herman I said stop" the woman repeated touching Herman's hand pulling him towards her. she pressed her lips on him kissing him roughly. My eyes widened seeing the woman's face.

" Monica" I breathed out her name looking at her surprised. She broke the kiss smiling at me,now am confused,she kidnapped me.

" The one and only my dear Moon" she said standing in front of me, I tried to stand up but this Herman guy pushed me down again making me to kneel down.

" What do you want"  I asked in gritted teeth trying to stand up again but Herman punched me in the stomach again.

" Kneel the fuck down,you bitch" Herman shouted as I touched my stomach where he had punched me. It hurt like a bitch fuck I wanted to cry but I didn't want to cry in front of Monica, that is weakness

" Moon, Moon, Moon, I warned you to leave Ian alone but what did you do , you challenged me" Monica said calmly but I was breathing hard trying to endure the pain in my stomach.

"Now you decided to kidnap me" I asked in between breaths. She put her hands on her waist laughing like a mad woman, later on Herman joined in also laughing like what I have said was so funny.

" Your funny Moon, you should try and join the comedy club" she said in between laughters but for sure the woman is crazy " I told you I can kill to be with Ian, didn't I" now she said seriously as if she wasn't laughing a minute ago.

" Are you going to kill me" I spit out blood, I know my teeth is full of blood " do you think killing me will bring Ian back to you" I wanted her to understand that no matter what Ian will never love her.

" Yes you slut, your the one corrupting his mind so killing you will make him open his eyes and he will see he made a mistake then he will come back to me" what a fucking fool she is, she is really crazy.

" Your really crazy if you think that" I looked up at her " the way Ian loves me will never forgive you for killing me" I said smiling at her and I think it was a bad idea because Herman lunged at me punching me anywhere he liked.

This time I cried, the pain was overwhelming too much. All my body was aching " don't talk to me like that Moon because I will lose it" Monica bend down touching my chin so that I can look at her " don't you ever call me crazy again" she warned " take him to the others"

Herman grabbed me forcefully wincing at the pain in my stomach taking me somewhere. I tried to look around but my face was also hurting due to the punches he gave me. I groaned when he pushed me inside another room locking it from outside " stupid bitch" I cussed out trying to sit.

" Moon are you ok, what are you doing here" I looked at the person who asked and I gasped,  what is he doing here

"Tyler what are you doing here" I asked him, did he do something to Monica also and she kidnapped him.

" I was on my way from the University after dropping off Kat, I drove my car but stopped when I saw an accident in front of me and got out of the car quickly to help but then someone came from behind me and put a sack on my head so here am I" Tyler explained but I just hugged him at least am not alone here.

" Tyler am scared" I whispered to him closing my eyes. He patted my back soothing me.

" Everything will be ok don't worry, I know Ian now is looking for you have faith in him and be strong" I nodded my head brushing away the tears that had spilled. Tyler is right I have to be strong for Ian and my family.

" Since they put us here no one has come to check on us, the question is who kidnapped us" Tyler asked.

" Monica, Tyler and what do you mean us" I asked, Tyler pointed at the dark Corner seeing a man seated with a kid on his lap and a young woman. I looked closer and I think I know the man. My eyes widened " Mr Fitz" I breathed out surprised.

" Hey Moon" he greeted like he doesn't have a care in the world. I walked towards him his face was all beaten and the kid was sleeping softly.

" What happened Mr Fitz" I asked him wincing at the pain when I tried to sit. Tyler ran towards me helping me

" are you ok" Tyler asked concerned, I shook my head mummered yes

" The person I was talking about was Levi and since that day he put me here with my family so here am I " Mr Fitz said looking like he already given up.on the world.

" Hi miss" I greeted Mr Fitz wife, she smiled at me nodding her head at me " guys we have to get out of here" I said determined but Mr Fitz shook his head at me looking at me as if am crazy.

" We tried young man but everything is in vain" Mr Fitz laughed at me " those walls are made of stone,I wanted to take my wife and kid out of here but failed"

" Maybe we need to try harder" Tyler touched my shoulder and when I looked at him he had the same look as Mr Fitz " no Tyler we are not giving up, we have to get out of here, this kid needs to be out of here it's not a good place for him" I said determination in my voice pointing at Mr Fitz son.

" So what are you planning to do" Mr Fitz wife asked for the first time " call me Jessy, there are no holes here, we checked and there is a camera up there.

" Let us think" I said to her, she shook her head at me feeling sorry for me " am not dying in this place guys, I refuse to at least die trying" I said to them standing up. Then I got an idea.

" So no one comes here" I asked them

" Someone brings us food at one and then at night" Jessy replied me and I shook my head at her getting an idea. But since there is a camera, I have to be discreet " why do you ask" she asked but I just smiled at her going towards the door.

" What are you planning Moon" Tyler asked but I just told him nothing. They don't need to know so I have to do this myself. I have to get out of here whether the hard way or the simple way.

To be continued

Sulainah diamante ❣️❣️

Vote and comment love you