chapter 30

Ian's bed 👆👆 enjoy lovelies

Ian's POV

Am so happy because my parents accepted me the way I am and didn't even complian about it. I was freaking out inside but I had to show a brave face to Moon because he was actually scared to meet them.

I was happy because they showed him love especially Liz. I remembered when I introduced Monica to them, their reaction was different, they didn't like her at all since the day they met. They told me that she wasn't right for me but with Moon they really liked him.

Maybe they masked it but tomorrow I will find out what they really think so I will not put my hopes up before I see there reaction tomorrow at dinner. I really like Moon and am not willing to let him go anytime soon.

He makes me feel things I have never felt before in my life and the feeling is amazing, that's why I had to make him mine as soon as possible before someone comes and takes him away from me.

He makes my heart feel at peace whenever am with him, it's like he's the one I have been waiting for to change my life and he indeed changed my life for better. Am slowly getting out of my shell, am trying to feel again because I thought that feeling died many years ago.

Thinking of him with another man hurts so much. I feel like my heart will be ripped out of my chest just thinking about it. when I caught Monica cheating on me, it didn't even hurt me. My heart didn't give a damn about it. It didn't hurt at all but only thinking of Moon with another man hurts so much "why does it hurt like this yet I haven't experienced it yet" I asked myself.

I took a deep breath brushing off those feelings, I know Moon likes me the way I like him. I got up from my office chair to go back to my bedroom where I left my special person.

I heard to talk to James but he was busy with something so he will come here tomorrow to tell me what he found out about Levi. I think the matter is serious the way he talked scared me a little but he tried to comfort me by saying "everything is under control, just get some rest"that's what he said and hung up

Let's wait tomorrow and see what he got. I walked towards my bedroom opening the door I found Moon under my blankets talking to someone. So I didn't disturb him I just walked towards my bathroom taking a quick shower. I brushed my teeth then got out.

I found him still talking to the phone and he smiled at me as I went to my closet putting on my pajamas and went to bed. " Okay Liz I will help you tomorrow, I have to go Ian is back" I heard him say and I gasped. He is talking to Liz oh God " yeah okay remember you owe me" he said seriously " good night L" than hung up.

" Hey it took you long " Moon said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

" Yeah sorry I took long" I pulled him towards me so that he can sit on my lap " so you and Liz got a long" I wanted to know because Liz was not a person who trusts people easily.

" Yes she's a funny girl, can you imagine she calls me star" he said putting his hands on his waist.

" Why does she call you that" I asked folding my hands over my chest.

" She says that a Moon goes with a star" he rolled his eyes and than added " that on the full moon stars shines bright so if my name is Moon that I might shine everyday" he sighed touching my chest stroking it up and down.

I just laughed while he glared at me " sorry Moon Liz has her sayings don't take it to heart"

" She even said that she wants to be with me everyday so that I can brighten her day. She is ridiculous" he frowned like a young kid so cute.