chapter 31

Moon's POV

I groaned when the light hit me straight in the face and I quickly closed my eyes again. I than opened them trying to adjust to the light. I started touching Ian's side but it was empty.

I looked at the bed side clock and it read seven thirty"it's too early I wonder where he is" I said to myself getting out of the bed. I went straight to the bathroom to relive my bladder. I put on one of Ian's big shirt and got out to go search for him. His penthouse is so big and beautiful you can get lost in it.

He told me that his favorite color is blue but most of his house is painted grey I wonder why.

I walked downstairs looking around admiring the paints on the well, when I looked to my left I saw an old lady in the kitchen making something. I walked towards her and she was so engrossed in what she was doing she didn't hear me approaching her.

When I reached I put my hands on the counter and said " morning ma'am" she turned around startled touching her chest.

" You scared me dear, morning" she said breathless

" Am sorry ma'am I didn't mean to" I apologised to her,she looked to be in her sixties so I might have given her a heart attack.

" It's ok dear and you are" she asked

" Oh sorry, am Moon Rivers Ian's boyfriend" I introduced myself putting my hand forward for a hand shake.

" I know dear I wanted to make sure, Ian told me that you spend the night" she said smiling. She seems nice " am Ian's Nana Wendy"

" Nice to meet you ma'am"

" Call me Wendy dear" she politely said smiling. I nodded my head smiling at her too.

" Um I was looking for Ian but I couldn't find him" I said after a while of silence, she was looking at me not even blinking, her gaze made me uncomfortable.

" Ian is in the gym dear"

" Okay I will wait for him in his bedroom than, thanks Wendy" I said walking away but she called me back. I stopped in my trucks turning around looking at her.

" If you want I can direct you where his gym is" she was looking at me with that look again, I didn't understand that look though.

" I would like that Wendy thank you" who doesn't want to see there boyfriend all sweaty. She politely directed me to the gym and thanked her. I really like everyone in Ian's family they all have good hearts and they a good people, I can feel it.

I reached where Wendy told me lan would be pushing the door open, seeing my boyfriend lifting something. He didn't see me so I decided to just watch him do his thing but damn he looked handsome than ever. I can't believe I have him in my life. Being with Ian is the best decision I have ever made in my entire life.

He put down what he was lifting and he started doing push ups, his shirt was clinging on his body sweating, fuck he looked sexy all sweaty. He pulled off his shirt discarding it on the floor. Immediately my eyes darkened at what I was seeing. The way his body flexed made my dick leak precum.

His abs and pecs where on display for me to see. I took a deep breath as a shiver ran through me down my spine. I swollowed a lump in my throat and my stomach flashed. I clutched my stomach with my hand rubbing on it while licking my lips. He is so delicious.

After doing push ups he sat on the bench opening the bottle of water. I watched his Adam Apple bobbing up and down every gulp he took. I bit my lower lip hard I tasted blood. He got up , picked his shirt and started cleaning himself with it " really Ian, did you have to be all sexy without even trying" I said to myself