chapter 45

Ian's POV

"Awwww" I groaned feeling like my head will go off any minute from now. I opened my eyes and closed them again  quickly "what the fuck" I cussed out when the light hit my face making my eyes go blurry,I put a hand in front of my eyes trying to cover them from the sun. I opened my eyes again slowly trying to adjust to the sunlight which was coming from the opened window.

I looked around seeing that am in unknown room " where am I" I asked myself trying to sit up. I sat up rubbing my eyes seeing that am on the hospital bed my hand connected with a drip of water. " What the hell happened,how did I get here"  I remember waiting for Moon to get out of surgery then I blacked out.

Oh my God Moon, I hurriedly got out of bed feeling myself go dizzy again but I have to make sure that Moon is ok. Remembering what happened,my eyes Sting with tears but I didn't want to cry. I want to be strong for Moon.

I started looking for my clothes but they where nowhere to be found. I heard the opening of the door and quickly I turned around to see who was it since I had my back on the door " mum" I called my mum giving her a hug, happy to see her.

" How are you Ian" see asked touching my cheek " go back to bed your not yet fine" she said

" Am ok mum, I want to go see if Moon got out of surgery" I said looking around,I can't walk in the hospital gown.

" Go to bed Ian now" she said in serious tone, I was about to reply her but she put a finger on my lips shutting me up " you scared me so go to bed" she said again,I walked slowly sitting on the edge of the small bed looking at her" Ian inside now" she commanded while I rolled my eyes at her.

" Mum Moon, how is he" I asked my voice cracking swollowing a lump in my throat" is he still in the surgery mum" I couldn't contain it as my eyes watered tears streaming my cheeks.

" Moon will be okay, he woke up last night" mum said and I sat up straight immediately " am from seeing him now"

" Thank God I need to see him mum, will he forgive me" I started to panic " does he even want to see me, why didn't you wake me up" I rumbled wanting to get out of the covers.

" Ian stay in bed, you have plenty of time to see him" mum said sitting on the bed " he is resting now" I pulled on my fingers. He doesn't want to see me, I kinda of expected that I hurt him so bad I understand.

" He doesn't want to see me, I knew I fucked up mum" I said in a whisper wiping my tears away. Crying harder, what am I going to without him.

" He wants to see you, your the first person he called when he woke up but I didn't want to wake you up" I gasped, really isn't my mum lying " James is bringing you some food first take a shower".

" Mum you should have woke me up, Moon needed me and I wasn't there, let me go, I want him to wake up again when am besides him" I said getting out of bed but then the door opened as James came in who had bandages on his face. He came in smiling at me.

" Hey welcome back, for a minute I thought you wouldn't wake up" what is he talking about I have slept for only one day not entrnity.

" James I have slept for only one night,why wouldn't I be waking up" I asked him and he looked at me shocked.

" You haven't told him" he said looking at my mum who shook her head no.

" What is going on James, tell me what " I asked glaring at him. I want to see Moon so they a wasting my time.

" You've been a sleep for four days Ian" he said as I looked at him not believing what he had just said.

" I have been out for four days, are you shitting me" I stuttered confused, I have been here sleeping doing nothing.