Chapter 6

"I can't come with you, but.." He walked over to a wooden table and picked up a satchel in his mouth. "Who's the leader?" He asked.
Every wolf looked at Corrow.
"I-I guess I am." Corrow said nervously.
"Okay well.." He dropped the satchel onto Corrows back. "It's packed with food, and a bow in case you run into a hawk or eagle or any dangerous creature." Joliah said with a push.
"My owls will keep an eye on you." He said
"Wait what's a bow, and how do we use it?" Solargh asked.
"You'll know when the time comes." Joliah said with an even bigger push.
The wolves walked away unaware of the challenge ahead of them. This adventure was going to be tougher than anything they had ever faced.

"So this satchel contains a bow, and some really sharp things that keep jabbing into my side." Corrow said.
"Look, there's Twilight, and Midnight!" Said Desron.
Twilight fluttered down towards Corrow. "I sense danger up ahead. Maybe.." She said. She flew back up towards Midnight.
"What! Did Twilight say what I thought she said?" Desron asked.
"She said danger up ahead?" Corrow replied.
"Maybe!" Midnight called down. "We will keep an eye on you from above." Midnight finished.
"I wouldn't worry, these owls can't smell like us, we can smell if there's a predator ahead!" Cara said.
Twilight looked down sternly. Rumble rumble.
"Did you hear that?" Desron said.
"Hear what?" Cara said.
Twilight swooped down and landed on Solargh's back sticking her talons into it. "AHHHH!" Solargh screamed in agony.
"Sorry! But I think an earthquake is happening!" Twilight said.
Rumble rumble rumble rumble. This time the rumbling was much louder. Midnight swooped down gracefully and landed on Corrows back, not stabbing any talons into his back. "Woah!" Corrow said in surprise.
"Didn't that hurt? Solargh asked.
"No." He replied.
"Hmmf.."
It felt as though the world gave out on them.
"WOAH!" Solargh screamed.
A crevasse opened up in the ground. The soft dirt fell down and the hard ground stayed tall and strong. RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE..

"Uhh.." Corrow woke up rubbing his head.
Bubble bubble pop. "Gahh!"
Corrow jumped up and hopped backwards. His back paws scuffed on the stone. He looked around. There were big fiery lava bubbles everywhere popping like mad!
"Solargh?" He looked around. "D-Desron!" "Cara!?" He yelled out the names of all of his friends. "Twilight, Midnight!" He screamed.
"I thought they were supposed to be helping us.." He mumbled to himself.
"Were here Corrow!" Twilight squawked. The black owls were nearly camouflaged into the night, the only visible feature were their purple eyes.
"Where am I and where are the others!" He yelled.
"Well this is Soli, and the other two went off to Unidos." Midnight said.
"After the earthquake we were all split up, but with this worlds soft soil, the landscapes can move very easily. We may not be able to help navigate much anymore." Twilight explained. "Wait a minute you said other two, what about the other one." Corrow asked.
"Right, that white wolf, she's holding on for dear life just over there." Midnight said.
He pointed his wing south east.
"Solargh!" Corrow screamed.
The lava bubbles popped like the sun, but Corrow stayed strong. He hopped from stone to stone and jumped for his life to get to Solargh, she was holding on to a ledge hanging in a crevasse.
"Grab my paw!" Corrow said.
He pulled her up and she lay on the ground a while before sitting up.
"Do you know why the others left us?" Corrow asked.
"Well they didn't really leave us, they couldn't help us. You see when the earthquake happened this crack in the ground appeared and I fell down it, I managed to hold on to something before I fell to my death. Your peice of land floated out in some lava which was disturbed in the quake. They couldn't get across to help us so they left for Unidos. Some mountains collapsed and rubble came down and hit your head, so you passed out." She said. "
Look, you have to get going for Theros. That's the only place you can go! You can't get across that crevasse." Twilight said.
"See you Twilight!" Midnight called.
"Midnights going to help Desron and Cara. I'm helping you guys." Twilight said.
Corrow and Solargh started to walk towards where Twilight thought Theros was.
"I'll fly a bit ahead just to make sure were going the right way, you wolves just try follow behind. Its okay if you get lost I can try and find you." Twilight said.
"I think I can smell some food!" Solargh said licking her chops.
"Lead the way."
Solargh started walking east.
"It's Caribou! By Stratton what wonders we have received by travelling."
Corrow smiled. "You know what, your right! This world may be horror, living without sun. But we can make it paradise!"
Solargh smiled back but it faded fast. "This isn't alive Caribou.." She said.
Corrow looked seriously now. "How do you mean?" He said.
"It's been killed Corrow..... By another wolf!"