Chapter 17

"Back in Persial! We've gotten pretty far for being on paws and walking." Corrow said.
"Sure have!" Cara replied.
"I'm just so glad I can help wolves like you who are capable of so much but they just need that little push." Joliah said.
"So how are we going to get off this island?" Asked Solargh.
"I think we will need to create a raft." Joliah said.
"What's a raft?" Asked Cara.
"Well we need to get wood first. I don't think we will be finding th-"
"Joliah are you okay?" Solargh asked.
"It's, a, tree?" Joliah raced up to a small tree.
"You've got to be kidding me." Corrow said running after Joliah.
"This is so ridiculous, these boys only care about trees, am I right Solargh?" Cara said. She looked beside her, Solargh was already running towards the tree.
"Ugh!" Cara raced after them too.

"So this tree is in Unidos, how- actually that's quite normal." Joliah said.
"Yeah, Unidos did used to be a forest or jungle after all!" Corrow said.
"Heya guys!" Solargh panted.
"Oh hey, look this tree is in Unidos!" Corrow said.
"The forest is back!" Joliah chuckled.
"Hopefully more trees will grow soon!" Solargh said.
"Solargh wait up!" Cara yelled.
"Oh sorry!"
"Wow.." Cara said.
The trees leaves were beautiful and green, they swayed in the wind. The wood was hard and red. There was the faint smell of tree sap.
"It's magic.." Solargh said.
"It is!" Joliah replied. "They say after the sun comes back that magic will be revealed. I didn't think a tree this big would grow this fast though."
"I think we could get chief guys." Solargh said.
"Yes! We should." Corrow said.
They kept walking, past the red wooded tree, and onwards to Colarb. This was going to take a long time so the wolves decided to run.
"I wonder why there was an earthquake that one time?" Solargh said.
"Well I thought it might be because of you wolves. The earthquake was warning you to head back, it was saying that you weren't prepared for this." Joliah replied.
"Oh I see, well who made those scarvings in the cave of ancient wolf?" Asked Solargh.
"That could've been any wolf, or any thing. No wolf will ever know." Joliah said.
"There's your tent Joliah." Said Cara.
"Ah yes, my tent, I miss it so dearly." He said as he raced towards it and walked inside.
"We will leave him be and carry on with our journey to Colarb." Corrow said.

Now the wolves were at the eye of Stratton.
"There's been no distractions this time, so we've been heaps faster!" Corrow exclaimed.
"Indeed." Said Solargh.
"Were getting close to Colarb, but do you wolves wanna have a rest?" Cara said.
"Not really." Solargh said.
"Well I'm going to, I'm tired." Cara lay down next to a small rock.
"Cara the sun is out how are you even going to sleep?" Corrow asked.
"I'm just going to rest my legs."
Desron walked over and snuggled up to her. Corrow and Solargh stared at each other.
"Well, i'm going to keep going." Said Solargh.
"Um, I might rest if that's okay."
"That's alright Corrow, i'll go on ahead and you can all catch up later." She smiled.
Solargh could see the stone cave in the distance.
"Father." She sighed. "I'm on my way."