Chapter 12

The wolves weren't walking long before they realised they were in Persial. Up ahead they could smell the ring of mountains. They also could smell that another wolf had been here earlier.
"Corrow has been here." Cara said.
"I could tell, I think I smell an owl carcass." Desron replied.
They started walking towards the ring of mountains.
"Corrow went this way, also Solargh is probably still at the ring of mountains all alone!" Cara said.
"Let's get going!" Desron said. They started running towards the ring.

"Corrow I need you now.." Solargh whispered. She started limping towards the cave where they found the scarvings. When she went inside some ancient wolf glowed red.
"What the.." She mumbled.
Corrow came racing inside the cave.
"Solargh.." He mumbled.
"Corrow!" She screeched.
"Your leg and you... Have wings?" He said.
"I know.. My leg was crushed and Midnight had to- wings?"
"Yes you have wings.. There a beautiful-" Corrow paused. "The scarvings. It says red is kindness."
"Are you saying I have red wings? Plus I'm a wolf, this doesn't make any sense." Solargh replied. Corrow looked deeply into Solargh's soul, he could sense fear, she was scared and didn't know what to do.
"We have to find Opharlos and teach him a lesson!" Solargh said. She stumbled to stand up but managed to in the end with the help of her wings. Corrow smiled. Let's get going, Corrow walked into the ring.
"Shouldn't we be going this way?" Solargh asked.
"Well those stupid owls are this way, we have to teach them a lesson too."
"But the owls have done nothing wrong?" Solargh said frightened. Corrow turned and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.
"They are working together, all three of them." Corrow replied. Solargh started looking worried now.
"W-what do you mean Corrow?" She said.
"Destiny, Starfury and Opharlos." He mumbled. It sounded as if he was going crazy, but somehow it all made sense to Solargh now. Solargh stepped forwards and fluttered. Her wings were white with a magnificent red in them, they looked almost translucent and they glittered in the starry night.
"This cave is so dark, let's get out of here!" She said as she flew out of the cave and up into the starry night.
"I would suggest you take it easy Solargh!" Corrow said with a sigh.
"Oh come on Corrow." She landed beside him. "What have I told you about being jealous."
"What have you told me?" He asked.
"Keep your head high, don't give in, and it will happen to you sooner or later." She said and with a flap of her wings she had already shot back up into the sky.
"Corrow!" A voice called.
"Desron!" He called back. Corrow rushed towards him, he was passing through the cave of ancient wolf.
"Cara!" Corrow shouted as he saw her run through the cave behind Desron.
He ran towards them and hugged them both.
"Have you seen Solargh?" Desron asked.
"Well.. I have seen her." Corrow said.
"She isn't dead is she?" Screamed Cara.
"No! She's, sort of flying. Up there." Corrow mumbled.
"What.." Desron said.
"Wooo!" Solargh said as she landed in front of Desron and Cara.
"What the.." Cara whispered.
"She's earned them, she's an amazing wolf, so kind and so tough. She's gone through so much lately." Corrow explained as he pointed his paw towards her right hind leg. The wolves jaw were wide open.
"Who cut it?" Cara asked.
"Midnight." She replied. "He flew down and injected some liquid into me, he then proceeded to amputate me." The wolves looked at one another in shock.
"I suppose their technology is more hind legged than ours." Corrow mentioned.
"Their only owls!" Cara said.
"Solargh!" A wolf called. His voice sounded deep, serious, almost as if they were in trouble. They all stared at the cave. A shadow started to appear. The wolves didn't know who or what this was. And how did it know Solargh's name?