Chapter 10

"Urgh.." Solargh was lying down on the ground beneath the mountain.
"Ahh!" She cried. She was directly in front of the lava pit.
"I thought this was he ring of mountains. If it is why is this lava here?" She mumbled.
Solargh tried to stand up. But her leg was crushed beneath a large boulder.
"No.. No, no, no, no, no!"
"Solargh take it easy.." She heard a voice say.
She looked beside her. There was Desron being pinned down by owls. Next to him was Cara asleep, and Corrow was still not to be seen.
"Where's Corrow?" Solargh moaned.
"Why do you care about him? Right now you should only be caring about your leg!" Desron replied.
Solargh looked down at her leg.
"There's no way I could possibly do this alone." She said.
"Ugh. Owls release me!" Desron screamed.
The owls kept pecking and flying at him stabbing their talons into his back.
"We will help you." The owls said.
Solargh widened her eyes. "No.. Please don't!" Solargh yelled
The owls started pecking and cutting her flesh with their beaks and talons.
"Stop.." A black owl mumbled as he flew down. He was holding something in his talons and a knife in his beak. As he came closer it was easy to make out what he was holding in his talons. A syringe! In it was some clear liquid.
"I received some anaesthesia from Destiny. I will use this on her and we can painlessly cut her leg off." He mumbled to another owl.
"Why are you being nice to her?" The owl asked.
"She is a friend." He replied.
When the owl flew right beside her she could faintly make out his eye colour.
Jab. The owl stabbed the syringe into her side and inserted the liquid.
"Midnight." She mumbled before her head hit the ground.

"This wolf is ridiculous, all he does is sleep." An owl screeched.
"He's not sleeping you dipwit!" A larger owl said. "We are supposed to wake him up! Remember we knocked him out!" The large grey and white owl said.
"Oh, right!" The little bronze owl said.
"Hey big wolf guy." The bronze owl said.
"Ugh.." The wolf mumbled.
"My name is Corrow, not big wolf guy." Corrow growled.
The little bronze owl hopped backwards. It hid behind the larger owl. Corrow started solemnly, when he saw the larger owl he growled even louder.
"Where am I?" He asked.
"You are in Persial. You're a lucky wolf Corrow, you were about to be dropped into a lava pit." The large grey owl hooted.
"What stopped them." Corrow huffed.
The owl sighed. "Midnight commanded to stop, at heart he's a real softy. He knocked you all out so that you couldn't hear him telling us to stop."
Corrow sighed. "Midnight was helping my pack members Desron and Cara, until he disappeared. Do you know why?" Corrow asked.
"What? No.. He created this parliament, but that's all I know." The grey and white owl said.
"Well, all I know is that you were commanded to stop when you tried to throw me in lava, that you've taken me back to Persial, that you're part of Midnights parliament and that you're about to die." Corrow said.
He pounced on to the large grey owl. It tried to hoot for help, but Corrow had already bitten it's neck. The large owl flopped to the floor. Corrow growled at the small bronze owl. It hopped to the opening of the cave and flew away into the darkness of the night. Corrow stepped towards the opening. He took a large breath of the cold air.
"I suppose that owl is flying back to the ring of mountains. I should be heading back there too." Corrow said to himself. He started walking onwards down the steep mountain side. He was not looking forward to going back to the ring of mountains, but he could not save the world alone. He needed the help of his friends.

"Awh.." A white wolf sighed. Solargh had awoken. She could still feel where the black owl had jabbed her. She had completely forgotten about her leg, and tried to stand up but stumbled and fell on her face.
"Why can't I walk?" She placed one paw on the ground, then another and another. She stopped. She did not have a fourth leg. She then remembered that the black owl had been holding a syringe and a knife.
"Sigh." She was going to have to learn to walk run dig and more with only three legs.
"So what are we even going to do with these wolves, we've attacked them and helped them. I'm confused wether were the foes or allies." A medium sized owl said to a small owl.
"I just managed to get away from a maniac wolf. It killed Dijergh.." The small owl chirped. He was the tiny bronze owl Corrow had threatened to kill.
"Not Dijergh.. Which wolf was this?" The medium rose coloured owl said.
"It was the grey and black wolf." The bronze owl replied.
Solargh listened carefully. She could hear the owls but could not spot them. She started looking around the area she was in. It was a small ring there was no way out. Mountains surrounded her towered up high. She looked at one of the mountains. It had a deer pelt on it, the one that Desron and Cara had been on. They weren't there anymore or any where to be seen.
"Where is every wolf, Corrow and Desron and Cara.. Have all just, disappeared.." Solargh mumbled. She tried to stand up again, once she managed to, she saw past a few more rocks.
"Those owls said a grey and black wolf, the grey and black wolf that came here to the ring of mountains with me the first time, Corrow. We found a cave, a cave that had been lost before durgh set." Said Solargh. "There is a connection between us all, we are such good friends because of this, if I follow the connection I can find Corrow and every other wolf, although I may need some help first."

"My owls.. Disappeared, there has to be an explanation for this." A brown wolf mumbled. He stood up from his laying down position and looked around his tent. "If I don't find them my name isn't Joliah." He smiled and raced out the tent.