Chapter 14

Joliah walked into the cave of ancient wolf.
"What is it?" Solargh asked.
Joliah smiled at her then looked at the large Scarving of a wolf with wings on the wall of the cave. He pressed his paw against a green pattern on the wolves wing. The small circular pattern slowly slid out of the wall, there was a sphere shaped hole in it.
"What goes in there?" Solargh asked.
"A stone!" Corrow yelled.
Joliah looked purplexed.
"Well I didn't know that a stone went in there but I did know that this cave had something to do with the setting of durgh."
"So you lied again.." Solargh said.
"What do you mean?"
"You lied to us all, you told us that the immortal ritual didn't need anything but words! And now you've only just told us this cave has a connection with the sun." Said Solargh.
"Sigh, I didn't have time. And we don't have time now either!" He said
Corrow stepped forwards. He went to press the circular pattern on the green wing again hoping it would close the strange compartment.
"Stop! It won't close... See I'm not lying." Joliah pressed the pattern and nothing happened. "You have to insert the stone first."
Solargh stood next to Corrow and nuzzled him. "We have to go Corrow, this time stay by me." She said.
The wolves walked out of the cave, following Joliah who was walking to Persial.
"I feel like were going back and forth." Cara said.
"We are!" Desron said back.
A blue sparkle shone on either side of Desron's back.
"D-Desron.." Cara shuddered.
"Wazzup?"
"You have, blue sparkles on your back."
"I do? Sweet!" He replied.
Solargh looked back, small wings were starting to sprout from Desron's black fur.
"Desron, you might want to look at them." Solargh said.
"What, why-" Desron paused. "Wow.."
Magnificent blue wings had shot out of Desron's back and sparkled in the starry night.
"Desron, try and fly." Solargh said. She fluttered up into the air.
"O-okay." He stuttered. He tried to flutter like Solargh but managed to shoot up into the air like a bullet. Solargh flew up and brung him down to the ground.
"Looks like you two will be flying quite often." Joliah chuckled.
Corrow started walking forwards.
"Corrow!" Solargh called. She dropped Desron on the ground.
"Oof."
"Where are you going Corrow?" She asked.
"I'm heading towards Persial, our destination." He said.
Joliah came racing towards them. "The stone is in Opharlos' den. Or atleast that's where I saw it last."
Cara and Desron joined the group aswell. Cara walking with them and Desron slowly flying above.
"And when was the last time you saw it?" Cara asked.
"About two hundred years ago."
"Great.." Desron mumbled.
"Look it's probably still there. I'd be surprised if it wasn't, but if we waste time arguing the owls will take it for themselves, and the sun will never show!" Joliah said.
"You called it sun." Solargh said.
"Yes I switch back and forth between the names."
Joliah started running and the wolves followed him, his brown deer pelt swayed from side to side but never seemed to fall off his back. The other wolves long beautiful coats would flow with the wind of the night, and Desron and Solargh's wings would shimmer with most elegance.
"Stop wolves, his den is just behind this hill." Joliah seemed to sneak around the mountain. He sniffed for danger but could not smell any.
"Is it safe?" Corrow asked.
"I think so."
The wolves all started walking towards the cave.
"I smell it." Solargh said.
"You smell what?" Replied Desron.
"A parliament."