Chapter 15

"Pardon me?" Corrow said. He started walking inside the cave to see if there was a parliament.
"The scent is strong, there is an owl from a parliament in here."
"What!" Joliah screamed in shock. The wolves stood in the cave behind Corrow, hoping he would guard them from any danger.
"Peekaboo!" A little bronze owl said as it flew down from the roof.
"I was pretending to be a- AHHH!" It shot beneath a deer pelt in the cave.
"That must be Opharlos' pelt. It hasn't been moved." Solargh said.
"Unlike ours, they were taken to the ring of mountains with us still on them!" Desron yelled.
The little bronze owl shuddered beneath the pelt.
"Hey that's the bronze owl I tried to kill.." Corrow said.
The wolves gasped.
"Hey little guy, I'm not gonna hurt you this time." Corrow said as he tapped his paw on the pelt.
"Yo-you aren't?" He replied.
"Nope."
"Promise?"
"I promise little guy!"
The bronze owl slid out from the pelt. Cara burst into tears.
"That's so cute!" She screeched.
The bronze owl laughed.
"Here!" Joliah said racing over to a circular stone.
"You found it!" Corrow said.
The wolves all jumped in joy.
"Let's get chief and leave this island!" Cara yelled.
"No! First we have to restore the sun!" Joliah laughed.
The wolves raced off to the cave of ancient wolf, bursting with adrenaline. Little did they know the bronze owl had gone and told his parliament Starfury.

"So first I'm going to look at the trees!" Cara screamed.
"They won't grow immediately, they may never grow!" Joliah said.
"Damn it." Corrow said.
"Were here!" Solargh screeched.
"Ok, so I'll do it!" Desron snatched the stone out of Joliahs mouth and ran over to the compartment.
"Not, so fast." A black owl said.
"Midnight!" Corrow said.
"You can't get away like that with Opharlos' stone, especially if little Poopy is there." Midnight said evilly.
"Pardon me, did I hear, Poopy?" Solargh asked.
"Yes Poopy, the adorable little bronze owl!"
"Um.." Corrow chuckled.
All the wolves started to laugh. Desron dropped the stone. It fell into the compartment.
"No!" Midnight screeched.
"He said now. Attack!" A loud owl hooted. Many owls came flying into the room and started flying everywhere like bats, no wolf could see a thing. Owls were knocking people into walls and scratching with their beaks and talons.
Eventually it stopped and the owls all flew out a cave opening into the ring of mountains. Midnight still perched on the small ledge in the cave. His purple eyes glowed like the moon.
"Oh no, they may have taken the stone!" Corrow warned. He looked over at the compartment, it was closed and Desron's head lay just beneath it, he was lying on his back and looked like he had been knocked over.
"Desron you did it!" Corrow laughed. All the other wolves joined in.
"Awhh. My head.. What did i do?" He said.
"The owls pushed you over but you still managed to push the compartment closed!" Solargh chuckled.
"Ha ha ha. Sweet." He said.
Yellow rays of light shone into the cave.
"Awh jeez what is that?" Corrow said.
"Were being blinded by the sun!" Joliah yelled.
"Fight it, keep your eyes open and fight it!" Solargh forced.
The rays shone on the wolves wings and they glittered even brighter, the ground of this world was brown dirty and disgusting. The sky shone an amazing blue and the ocean waves sparkled in the most magnificent way. The wolves eyes were bright and beautiful. They stepped out onto the soil. It burnt their flesh stepping out into the sun.
"This is so amazing." Desron said.
"Look at the sky." Cara said.
"Look at Persial, the deers are so happy that their prancing." Joliah said.
You could see the silhouettes of the deer prancing and hopping on the mountains.
"You wolves thought you could get away with this.."