Chapter 27

"Corrow!" He heard, his body was being shaken like the wind shook the trees.
"Corrow, wake up!" Corrow then knew he was dead, he was hearing an angel!
"Corrow!" A deep voice yelled.
"Or not." Corrow mumbled to himself.
"Corrow!" Cara pushed the other wolves out of the way and hugged him.
"Urgh, thanks." He replied.
"Are you okay?" Solargh asked.
"I'm fine."
"Well you don't look it, you have a bump on your head. Quite large too." Joliah said deeply.
"Oh, I do?"
"Yes! Now what's your name?" Cara said knowing the side affects of amnesia.
"It's Corrow. Don't worry, I haven't lost my mind, yet.." He grumbled.
"Come, you did a great job hanging up the mast and luckily these wolves have actually achieved to catch a hare." Joliah said, pulling Corrow up by his scruff.
"Hmm, what's that thing that banged me in the head?"
"You just said it!"
Corrow looked at Joliah confused. "Pardon?"
"It's the bang!" He chuckled.
"I see."
"Ohh no you feel it, before you see it." By this time Joliah was already rolling on the ground laughing and holding his chest.
"Hah hah." Cara said.
"Every wolf, we can't leave now." Corrow said sadly.
"Corrow, we have some food, and we have a boat, why can't we leave?" Solargh questioned.
"Because, there is a storm brewing."
"He is correct, look at the clouds, the raging seas and rivers, the wind!" Joliah said labelling every condition he could.
"Well when do we leave?" Cara asked.
"Tomorrow. I'm sure it would have cleared up by then." Corrow smiled.
There were some ropes on the side of the raft, so the wolves held on to them in their mouths, and dragged it back to the tent.
At sunset, the wolves rested down in Joliahs tent, they munched on some deer meat, and slept the whole night through.

The next morning Cara stepped outside and felt the damp ground. Cara found this strange as the sun was warm and rising in the pink sky, the moon was not out yet the ground was damp.
"Cara do not fret." Joliah reassured.
"Why is it wet? Did the ocean come ashore and then leave again?"
"Do not be silly, the clouds released water, hind leggers have named it rain!" He smiled.
"Let us check the boat, with it's strange curved shape I would not be surprised if it was filled with water."
They walked behind the tent and stared at the raft.
"Well, it was going to get wet anyway." Joliah laughed.
"The inside is filled with water!" Cara said as she looked inside.
Joliah walked to the same side as her and pushed it with his side, just enough so that the water would drain out the side.
"Smart." Cara giggled.
"Well at least now we know that this boat will not leak!" Joliah and Cara laughed together and then went back inside the tent to wake up the other wolves.

"We can leave?" Corrow said excitedly.
"Yes!" Cara replied happily. She smiled at Joliah.
"It's been ages!" Solargh sighed in relief. She raced outside the tent and hopped into the raft.
"Have you ever heard the term, calm after the storm?" Joliah asked. "Oh what am I saying of course you haven't. Well it means calm after the storm, exactly what it says."
"For some strange reason I get the idea that it wasn't a statement." Corrow replied.
Solargh walked back to the tent entrance and sat outside patiently.
"Well it means the ocean should be as calm as ever! So that's the perfect weather." He finished.
The wolves treaded outside and dragged the boat through Unidos's dense forest and up to a small shore.
"This is not a desert." Joliah said when they arrived.
"It's sun still, do we really want to be sailing at night? Who cares about what this is." Cara yipped.
"Alright then, let us get going."
Joliah started to swim and held on tightly to a rope on the side of the raft. All the wolves jumped into it. It's unique curved shape was extremely useful, all the wolves could fit inside and it was almost impossible for a wave to splash into their boat.
"Okay, we have officially!" Joliah paused and clambered into the boat, causing it to wobble. "Set sail!"
Immediately the boat started moving. The weather was absolutely perfect, the wind blew just enough for the wolves to be able to control the tiller, which turned the boat. Corrow and Solargh sat just ahead of the sail, and Cara sat beside Joliah who was trying his best to control the raft. Cara was chatting away, and Corrow and Solargh were extremely excited.
"Father, I love you, and I will find out the reason why you turned into ash on the day of resolution." She parted her snowy fur and stared into the amulet.
"What was that Solargh?" Corrow asked.
"Oh it's nothing."
She let go of her fur and once again it concealed her amulet.