II

The Makings Of You...

From The Point of View of Kendall Jenner

Los Angeles, California

I'm sure that everyone thought I was gone, that I disappeared or died. They were completely wrong. All this time I was planning and plotting. All in silence. I had to get back at Giannis even if it meant the death of me. I have never been a vengeful person until I came across Giannis. At first, Giannis seemed like a genuine guy who cared and was and selfless about others. That turned out to be a charade. A couple of weeks ago, I tried to warn Ben about what Giannis planned to do to him, but I was ignored and my pleas went unanswered. I wanted him to be safe and I knew that he did not deserve anything that he went through. I actually had nothing against Ben, I was only doing a job I was hired to do. I was hired and paid by Giannis to gain access to Ben's private and sexual life.

In the aftermath of all the turmoil Giannis has caused, it was only fitting that I would seek revenge on suck an evil guy. It was imperative that I do so... Before he destroyed any more lives. After months of stalking Giannis, I learned that he also met a rookie basketball player and they started to date over the past couple of week, I will say I do feel sorry for the RJ, he's only nineteen years old and he does not know what he is getting himself into. I also found out that Giannis has a secret that I am dying to reveal to the world, but maybe, just maybe I might tell Ben and let him use the information against Mr.Antetokounpo if it needs to be used, in the meantime, I plan to keep the information to myself. But tonight was the first phase of my plan, I planned to make Giannis' life a living hell. As I sat in my sleek modern living room, I sat on the sofa looking out at the rigid California mountains in the distance, I picked up my phone and decided to call Giannis...

"Hello?" Giannis answered the phone.

"Hello..." I laughed.

"Oh what the fuck do you want Jenner?" he asked with irritation in his voice.

"I just wanted to you to know that you will be hearing from my lawyers soon Giannis..." I laughed before I took a sip of wine.

"On what grounds you stupid bitch?" he quizzed with anger in his voice.

"First off the disrespect stop now! Or it'll only get worse for you, so I suggest you chill the fuck out with the disrespect or I'll be forced to let the world know..." I laughed before I bit my lip in pleasure.

"What are you talking about?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out!" I laughed before I hung the phone up in Giannis' face.

From The Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

After we ate dinner in the park by candlelight, Xavier and I returned to the place where it all began, no, I'm not talking about the scene of the accident, I'm talking about the stairs in front of The Philadelphia Art Museum. On the night of the Philadelphia Sports Association Awards Show, when I received the pleas from Xavier to come to his rescue, I would have never known that very night would change my life. On that night, I made a vow that I still hold myself up to. I plan to help Xavier live up to his full potential and I plan on helping him increase his self-esteem... It's a shame such a handsome young man like him has self-esteem issues, but we will get to the root of those issues a little later in our relationship. Well... at least I hope so...