VII

Take Me To My Favorite Place...

From The Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

As the plane began to take off, I sat back in my seat and I glanced at Tobias. I don't even think I told Tobias every single thing that happened between Buddy and I. Today, that was going to have to change. I had to tell Tobias the truth, just like I demanded the truth from Buddy, there was no way around it and as the plane ascended into the sky, my mind began to cloud with thoughts. I had to think of a way to tell Tobias everything...Tobias looked at me with concern in his eyes, that was when I finally got the courage to just blurt out everything.

"So, Tobias...Buddy cheated on Giannis-" I said before Tobias interrupted.

"Wait...wait...wait...so Buddy dated Giannis...Giannis Antetokounmpo?!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, and he cheated on Giannis with me..." I confessed as I held my head low.

"Woah Ben...did you know that he was cheating on Giannis, while you were with Buddy?" Tobias quizzed as he leaned on the table in front of us.

"No...But I do distinctly remember seeing Giannis stalk us...Buddy didn't see him, but I like to pay attention to my surrounding and I caught him numerous times, trying to hide and see what was going on between us...I really never paid it any attention. I didn't think he meant any harm. But man was I wrong." I sighed as I covered my face in slight irritation.

"Damn this is a fucking bombshell..." Tobias said as he laid on the table in shock.

"Yeah man, I have no idea what to do... I sighed as I leaned back in the chair as the jet finally reached a cruising altitude.

"Ok, so imma be completely honest with you Ben..." Tobias said a few minutes of thinking.

"Ok, wassup?" I asked.

"You have to apologize to Giannis...and I think it would be best if you leave Buddy alone in the meantime," Tobias said in confidence.

"But Tobias, Buddy, and his boyfriend said they would help me with this Giannis situation, Buddy finally said that he thinks that it's not fair for me to take all the heat for something he did...Buddy and his boyfriend said they would step in and help me. Plus Giannis is the one that is terrorizing ME...why the hell would I apologize to him!" I protested in confusion.

"Because Ben, sometimes it's just better to be the bigger person in these types of situations man." he sighed.

"...I understand."

"Yeah man...just tryna look out for you..but in other news, who is Buddy's boyfriend, who is this guy you speak of?" Tobias asked with intrigue.

"This stays between us Toby." I laughed as I pointed my finger at him.

"Aight, aight...tell me." he laughed.

"Marvin Bagley III." I laughed.

"Broooo, what the fuck! That is the unlikeliest couple ever. I would've never thought of him." he laughed.