XXI

I Remember You Was Conflicted, Misusing Your Influence...

From The Point of View of Malik "Shake" Milton

As I pulled up to the Training Complex, Ben and Tyrese were heading into the building. I know Ben like I know the back of my hand. He was only getting close with Tyrese very early because he wanted to get in those pants of his. If this was the case, I would not only be forced to beat Ben's but I'll have also be forced to snitch and tell Xavier everything I have seen up to this point. We already have a lot of drama going on in all of our lives because of Giannis, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Ben thinking with his dick add gasoline to the fire. Even though I know Ben is a good guy, I have been in the same circumstances that Tyrese is in now, I was a rookie when Ben use his charisma to charm me. I was wide-eyed, bushy-tailed, and horny, ready to damn near fuck anything especially the star player, with a height of 6'7 and a weight of 240 pounds, most of which was muscle. But instead of jumping to conclusions, I decided that I would just observe them for the rest of the day and see how they would react to each other. But most importantly, I would have to see how Ben would act towards him and to see if he is intentionally trying to flirt with Tyrese. After I parked my car, I decided that it would be better if I was nosy and intervened anyway.

"Ben?" I asked as I suck up on Ben and Tyrese in the lobby of the training complex.

"Hey! Wassup Shake! This is Tyrese." he smiled as he shook my hand and gestured toward him.

"I know who he is Ben...How are you doing today Tyrese?" I smiled as I extended my hand toward Tyrese.

"Um, I'm good, How are you today man," Tyrese said as he let out a slight chuckle.

"I'm alright, just making sure ole boy here ain't tryna get in ya pants." I smiled before I let out a laugh.

"Alright Shake, have a great day." Ben laughed before he rolled his eyes and tried to push me away.

"Naw, come here, I got some to tell you though for real." I smiled. "Please excuse us, Ty."

I grabbed Ben by the arm and I pulled him out of view from Tyrese, then I got down to business...

"Nigga I know what you doing..." I said as I pointed my finger in Ben's face with a smirk plastered upon my face.

"Shake what the fuck are you talking about?" he asked as he gave me a confused look as he backed up onto a wall.

"You better not be tryna pull the same shit you pulled on me with him."

"Dude what the entire fuck are you talking about, crazy ass." he laughed.