III

I Didn't Mean To Turn You On...

From the Point of Leonard Jackson

I stood in the mirror and I admired my outfit. It was cute but simple. I wore a white t-shirt, a pair of black jeans , some white Timbaland boots, complete with a black snapback. I woke up this morning with the intent to head to Jackson State today to confront my cousin about everything that transpired a couple of days ago...I was happy that Jamie was in Jackson, which meant that he was very far away from my Aunt, who could protect him in this type of situation and that's too bad for her, because this was between the both of us anyway. After the four hour drive from The Mississippi Delta, I arrived at JSU. Now I began the search for Jamie...

I stood in the central plaza for hours in the center of campus waiting for Jamie to finally pass me unsuspectingly. After waiting and waiting, I finally caught him with some friends. I stayed out of sight for a few moments, I wanted to use the element of surprise to confront him. After I followed them for a few minutes, I slowly walked up behind Jamie and I grabbed him by his arm. He turned around like he wanted to curse me out, but once he realized who I was, I saw the fear grow within him.

"Good Morning Little Cousin." I smiled.

"Oooo Jamie this your cousin? He is fineeeee!" One of his friends squealed.

"Thank you. But I hate to interrupt, but do you think I could use him for a few minutes?" I asked as I pulled Jamie away from his friends.

I pulled him behind a building and I was happy that he stayed quiet, he knew not to scream because I would've killed him on sight and fled the scene.

"I should fucking kill you right here and right now..." I snarled as I threw Jamie on a brick wall.

"Leonard please...don't..." he begged.

"Why would you do that...Why would turn on me like that, turn on your family... your blood." I whispered trying to contain my anger.

"Because you were wrong Lenny, I cannot just let you sit here and try to kill and destroy people on a whim..." he cried.

"Well you shoulda stayed out of it Jamie..." I sighed in anger.

"No Lenny, I couldn't have..." he sighed as the tears fell from his eyes.

"Well then...you'll just have to watch me, watch me destroy Shake's life and Ben's life...Just watch me." I laughed as I walked away from Jamie.

From The Point of View of Xavier James

Later That Evening in Los Angeles, During the games against the LA Lakers

Time: 8:30 PM

Score: Philadelphia 76ers: 103 - Los Angeles Lakers: 115 - Forth Quater