XIV

I Can't Live Without Your Love...

From The Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

I smirked at Xavier as I watched the sweat began to bead against his face while his dick grew erect in his pants. Lonnie licked his lips as he stared at Xavier and grabbed my erect dick through my shorts. I stared at both of the guys as we all stood in close proximity to each other. Even though I forgot I planned all of this, it turned out to work in my favor. Everyone was versatile in their positions, so to be honest, anything could do down and that's how I liked it. I did not like predictability when it came to sex, because I felt like predictable sex would only get boring and burnt out sooner or later. 

I grabbed Xavier's hand and I stared into his eyes, then suddenly I turned and stared into the eyes of Lonnie. "Suck my dick," I commanded Lonnie as I held my hand behind his neck. He swiftly did as he was told. He pulled down my shorts and he stiffed my erect dick down his throat, meanwhile, I grabbed Xavier from behind his head and I pressed his lips onto mine. We made out forcefully as I moaned in response to the sensation of Lonnie's warm and wet mouth on my dick. Xavier grabbed me by the neck and he began to kiss and suck my neck rather forcefully. My moans filled the house in response. Xavier and Lonnie stripped naked in unison, suddenly everything flipped. I was now on my knees sucking Xavier's dick as he made out with Lonnie. Indeed, I chose the perfect third to join us, because we were all freaks and we spared no feelings when it came to expressing that side of us. 

"Let's go outside," I whispered as I held Xavier's hand and led the way outside.

After the three of us arrived outside near the pool, I laid on a pool chair fully naked with my legs spread wide open. I laid back as Lonnie stuffed my dick in his mouth for a second time as I began to jack my own dick. Meanwhile, Xavier began to ride my face. His moans of pleasure scared the birds and any trace of wildlife in my backyard away. I was blessed with privacy on my own private property surrounded by the thick Pennsylvania woods, I could literally fuck in the backyard out in the open and no one would ever know anything. 

After a few minutes of foreplay, I finally sat on the stairs that led into the pool. My dick stood up erect as I leaned back on the wall of the pool and asked  "Which one of you is gonna ride this dick first?" 

"I think your boyfriend should go first," Lonnie said as he bit his lip while stroking his dick. His chocolate tattooed skin glistened from the lights in the pool as the evening began to fade into the night. 

"Smart man, respecting our relationship... I like that. I got you when we done." I smiled as Xavier joined me in the pool. I wrapped my hands around his waist as he slightly caressed my face. He pulled me in for a kiss and he moaned breathlessly as he slid his tight hole on my dick under the water. We stared at each other, deeply in lust and love as he rode my dick in the pool. The sensation of water and warmth around my dick nearly sent me over the edge. This was a totally new experience for me and I was glad I tried it out first with the love of my life.