XVII

Spell My Name...

From The Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

"Oh, fuck! Ohhhhhh fuck!" Xavier screamed as he grabbed my arm and stared at the body in front of us.

"Xavier shut the fuck up! We not trying to attract anymore attention. " I whispered as I slowly turned around and stared at Cam and Travis.

The two guys who were tied up and they looked at Xavier and me in shock. I glared at them, and I pointed my gun at them. Xavier slowly lowered my arm down, and he looked at me with a look of concern. Seconds later, Damian and Mike run up the stairs. They paused and stared at the body in front of them, they looked at me, and they noticed the gun in my hand. Their eyes grew wide as they stared at me, they then returned their gazes to the body in front of them. After the two examined the scene, Damian finally spoke.

"What the hell is going on in here, man ?" Damian quizzed.

"Well...this dude had a gun pointed at us, and he was about to kill us, but thankfully, I had my heat on me." I sighed as I dropped the gun on the concrete floor.

I grabbed Xavier's hand as we walked toward Damian, Mike, and the dead body. I leaned down to get a good look at who the person could be. He looked familiar, but his face still did not register with me. As everyone stood over me, I decided to go through his pockets in search of some identification or a wallet. I reached in the left pocket of his black skinny jeans and pulled out a dark brown leather wallet. I opened the wallet, and I saw a Mississippi Driver's License that read "Aiden Williams"... Then it hit me. This guy was the guy who was driving the vehicle when I was shot in the legs by Leonard. It was pretty ironic that he helped Leonard try to kill me, but in the end, I was the one that would end up killing him.

"So this is the nigga that helped Lenny, when he tried to kill me, this nigga was the one driving the SUV." I sighed as I threw his wallet across the floor and gazed up at Xavier.

"Oh wow...well, regardless, the bastard is dead, and we have to get rid of this body," Xavier spoke as I stood up next to him.

"I couldn't agree more." Damian nodded as he stared at Mike, Xay, and I.

All of us, except for Cam and Travis (obviously), grabbed Aiden's body. We stuck the body in a cooler in the basement of the abandoned warehouse. Even though the cooler was not working, it was still a perfect place to store his body and keep it out of sight, at least for the time being. After the four of us returned to the warehouse's top floor, we all got down to business. I grabbed the tables, and a couple pens and I sat it in front of Cam and Travis. I turned to the left of me, and I watched as an in house cleaning crew cleaned every trace of Aiden's DNA out of the concrete. Once they were done, it looked like nothing happened. Damian and Mike stood at the entrance after the cleaning crew was done. They gazed upon Xavier and I from afar as we initiated the conversations between Cam anf Travis while they were tied up.