XVIII

OVERr...

From The Point of View of Giannis Antetokounmpo

I sat in RJ's apartment alone and in sadness. How could I be so stupid... I let my emotions get the best of me, and I was so hurt after doing what I did. I was confused because I needed to know... Did RJ really cheat on me, or was this all a story that played in my mind over and over. I needed to know the truth, I needed to know the facts, and the only way I would find out is to sit down and have a conversation with RJ and find out all of the facts...But I know that that will not happen... especially with what just transpired. I stared at the knife in my hand, dripping with RJ's blood, stood up, and dropped the knife, I looked around the room, and I shook my head in sadness and disappointment. I had to seek help...professional help...but first I had to find Rowan and apologize to him... I grabbed a hoodie out of RJ's closet, and I threw it on, and I ran out of his apartment...Once I arrived downstairs on the first floor, I pulled out my phone and checked his location. He was at Mitch's apartment...that only made matters worse...

From The Point of View of Benjamin Simmons

"Jaylen...Look...I know you ain't gonna like this, but maybe you have to take one for the team, please, man..." I begged as I gazed as he sat at the dining room table.

"Why, Ben! Why not, Buddy! Or Marvin or Xavier!" he exclaimed as he raised his hands in anger.

"Hold up, don't bring the significant others into this shit now..." Buddy said as he stood up and pointed at Jaylen.

"Well, shit, I mean, why not...they are good looking men that Giannis would love to fuck and nut in..." he smirked as he folded his arms.

"Aye, boy, you pushing it... being disrespectful and shit..." I shouted as I slammed my hand on the table.

"I just wanted to fuck with yall...I'm with the shits man..I'll fuck Giannis...as long as yall blur my face out, I'm good." Jaylen laughed as everyone stared at him in irritation.

"Cool..we can do that...even we were gonna do that anyway... We were gonna make sure to keep your identity hidden, we would never do you like that, bro..." Buddy sais as he calmed down and took a seat.