Chapter five

Yesung felt so much important when Siwon scolded the manager only because of him. Siwon is so handsome, strong and never submits to anyone. Today Siwon is waiting for Yesung to come and then called him in his office. Yesung is nervously playing with his tie and sat down in front of his boss.

"I called you in my office to tell you that you can quit in your second work. I am going to pay your debt."

Yesung shakes his head because it is too much.

"No, i cant accept this offer. Thank you."

Siwon handed him a piece of paper.

"It wasn't a question, it was more some kind of an order. Moreover I have already paid your loans."

Yesung is looking on the paper and sees that his loans are really gone. But Yesung doesn't want it this way.

"I am going to pay you the money back."

Siwon shakes his head because he cant believe it. This bunny is tired and works himself to death, yet he still says no to this.

"Who said that you have to pay me back by money. I can find a different way."

Siwon licked his lips and smiled.

"We can have dinner together."

Yesung bites his lower lip. Is this right? Siwon is his boss, it is going to be weird if he goes somewhere with him. On the other hand Siwon paid his debt so he should repay him it somehow.

"Tomorrow we have Friday so I am going to pick you up right after work and we will have dinner in my apartment."

Few lawyers came to meet with Siwon because of some problems and Yesung left. He didn't have a chance to ask him why did he take his case from him. But he is going to ask, it was rude and Yesung isn't sure if he can make Siwon to say sorry to him but he needs to know why. After Yesung came home, he opened his closet and stands in front of it dressed only in a pair of white briefs. What is he going to wear? He has only three suits but he needs something special for his dinner with Siwon. Yesung takes a grey suit and white shirt and then found his best navy blue tie. In the morning he took a long shower and washed his hair. He spent few minutes by watching his naked ugly body and quickly got dressed to hide how ugly he is. Yesung hates himself so much. He isn't very tall, he is too white like a corpse and he has no muscles or body hairs. Yesung arrives in office and starts to work. He is focusing on his job and doesn't realize that hours are flying really quickly. Suddenly he and Siwon are alone in the huge office and Siwon came to Yesung's desk with his bag and black coat.

"Can we go?"

Yesung slowly nodded and packed his bag. Then they walked in an elevator and ride down in garages. Yesung's eyes widened when he spotted Siwon's luxury black car and he is even more shocked when Siwon opened a door for him. He hesitantly got inside and Siwon starts to drive. Siwon is great in cooking so he is going to prepare their dinner and he hopes for something more than only eating. Of course that he wont hurt this cute bunny, at least if the bunny doesn't want it.

Yesung is in shock when the car stopped in front of a luxurious apartment complex. He doesn't feel good when they entered nice lobby with golden elevators and marble floor, he doesn't belong here and everyone knows it. Siwon leaded in him an elevator and they fly up on floor where is Siwon's apartment. It is huge with spacious kitchen, living room, gym and five bedrooms with bathrooms. On top of it, his apartment has a big balcony with jacuzzi and you can see whole Seoul around you.

"Sit down in living room and I bring something smaller before dinner."

Yesung goes in the living room and carefully sat down on a huge leather couch. He is watching around and thinks about how expensive is Siwon's home. Yesung and his mother have only a small flat which is in middle of another buildings so they can see only a grey walls from their windows. Yesung is watching thousands of lights twinkling in the dark evening and likes how everything looks better from here.