Chapter eleven

Next morning they woke up and Siwon takes a shower. When he comes back in the bedroom Yesung is still sitting in bed and looks on him.

"You don't want to take a shower?"

Yesung made a gurgling noise and giggled. Siwon is taken aback because he has never heard such noise coming from Yesung.

"Can you repeat it?"

Siwon is staring on Yesung who made the weird noise again. He sounds like a ..... baby? Siwon is shocked and doesn't know what does this mean.

"Yesung."

Yesung looked on him and sucks on hem off his sleeve.

"How old are you?"

Yesung smiled and then shows him five fingers.

"This many!"

Siwon chuckled because he acts like a toddler.

"How many fingers are you showing to me?"

Yesung looked at him curiously and thinks for a while.

"Twenty!"

Siwon laughed and Yesung started to laugh too. Siwon is shocked by Yesung's pure kind of laugh, he isn't holding himself back.

"Okay, then let me find out what is happening with you."

Siwon opened his laptop and types his question in Google. After short moment Siwon found what he needed. Little space.

He reads few articles about little space and everything fits on Yesung. Stress, low self-confidence, being neglected by parents, bullying. Everything. Siwon looked on Yesung again.

"Well baby, this is going to be new for both of us."

Yesung is only looking at him and wonders about what is he saying. Siwon found some e- shop for littles and started to add things in basket. Some clothes, cosmetics for babies and diapers, also some sippy cups and pacifiers. Then he let Yesung chose few stuffed animals and of course that the baby cried when Siwon stopped him on the eleventh toy. Siwon goes to get his card and Yesung crawled closer to the laptop. He put some other things in the basket and then sits innocently while his daddy paid for it. In one hour their delivery arrived and Siwon opened the first box.

"What is this?"

He holds a bag with hair clips and frowned. He doesn't remember buying this but Yesung does. He grabbed the small bag and after a while succeeded in opening it. Then his chubby fingers grabbed one of the clips and he reached his hand toward Siwon. He wants to put it in his daddy's hair but Siwon moved away.

"You ordered it, you wear it."

Siwon took it from his tiny hand and put two of the hair clips in his hair. Yesung looked up to his daddy and smiled.

"Cute?"

Siwon cooed and leaned closer.

"You are the cutest!"

Yesung giggled again and kicked his legs around a bit. Siwon frowned because Yesung's legs are really bony.

"I want to know how much do you weight."

Siwon grabbed Yesung under armpits and carried him in bathroom where he stands up on a weight scale. Number 120 appeared on the small display.

"Okay, so I am around 70 kilos then it means that you are on fifty kilos."

Siwon frowned and looked down on his little boy in his arms. Yesung is sucking on his fingers and Siwon looked on the display again, maybe he saw a bad number. But no, there is really 120. His baby needs to gain some weight. Siwon goes in kitchen and opened a bag of salty potato chips.