Chapter twenty one

Today Siwon got an emergency call from his company and he has to fly back in Seoul. He was thinking that Yesung is going back with him but the little likes it here and it wouldn't be right to end also his holidays so early. Heechul and Leeteuk told him that he can fly back and they would take care of Yesung until Siwon come back. Siwon thinks that it is a good idea but he needs to know what Yesung thinks about it. Yesung isn't sure if he would like to stay only with Heechul and Leeteuk. Little Yesung knows them better and he loves them as much as they love him but big Yesung doesn't have memories of little Yesung so he doesn't know them much. The truth is that he would like to fly back with Siwon but Siwon is going to be busy and wouldn't spend time with him so Yesung nodded. Next morning his daddy is leaving very early when he is still sleeping.

Siwon is already sitting in plane when Yesung woke up. He is dazed for a while and wonders where is Siwon but then remembered that he is gone. Yesung whined in sadness but then got up because he is hungry. He is about going downstairs when door of Heechul's and Leeteuk's bedroom opened and smiling Heechul walked out of there. Yesung wants to hide in his room again but Heechul is already holding his wrists.

"Did you sleep well?"

Yesung bites his lower lip because he doesn't like so close physical contact with not very well known people and Heechul sensed his distress and let him go.

"Okay, see you in the kitchen."

Yesung nodded and after few minutes he goes downstairs too. Donghae and Hyukjae are going to try windsurfing so they only grab few toasts and left. Yesung looked on the two who are watching him and unknowingly started to bite on sleeve of his shirt.

"Do you want your pacifier?"

Heechul is trying to be nice to him and he is hiding his anxiety. Now he doesn't feel so confident when is Siwon actually far away from here and they are alone on taking care of him. Yesung isn't little all the time but it is easier to take care of a toddler than taking care of an adult who is so anxious and shy as Yesung. Leeteuk put a sandwich with cheese and ham and a cup of warm tea on the table. Yesung is slowly eating and hopes that they will leave him alone. After breakfast he thanked for the food and goes back in the bedroom. He snuggles close to Siwon's pillow and stares out of the window on the blue sea and sky. He is almost falling asleep because the distant sounds of waves hitting the beach and seagulls are calming him down when his phone decided to start ringing. Yesung quickly picked up the call after seeing that Siwon is calling. He is trying to say something but his throat is suddenly blocked with a lump and he sobs. It is breaking Siwon's heart to hear Yesung's broken sobs when he can't help him.

"Shhh Yesung. Only two nights and one day and I am back, okay?"

Yesung is still sobbing because he wants him NOW! Siwon says few more soothing things but then has to end the call. Yesung sobs few more times and put his phone on nightstand. Then he spotted his pacifier and reached his hand for it. He is staring on the baby blue pacifier and then pushed the teat between his lips. Yesung sucks on it few times and then feels that he is slipping into little space. He laid down and squirmed around the big bed. It is lonely without his daddy but he still has his uncles. Wait, where are they? Yesung got up and grabs his stuffed turtle. He wanders downstairs and looked around. Where is everyone? Yesung peeked in the kitchen, then on terrace and he is ready to cry when Heechul called him from behind. He is surprised when Yesung turned to him and his eyes fall on the pacifier.

"My good little baby is back?"

Heechul kneeled down in front of him and smiled when the little nodded. Heechul grabs his hand and leaded him in the living room.

"Uncle Leeteuk, we are babysitting little Yesungie!"

Leeteuk smiled from his spot on a couch and pulled Yesung to sit on his knee. He holds his hand pressed on Yesung's small back and starts to bounce him on his knee. They really love being uncles and Yesung is their little darling.