Chapter twenty five

In the morning Siwon woke up with Yesung lying on top of him. He enjoys this as much as you think but they need to work.

"Yesungie ..."

His baby only whined and put his small hands on Siwon's shoulders. Yesung isn't going to get up voluntarily so Siwon stands up with Yesung's small body hanging on him. Siwon laughed and patted his bum and then walked in the bathroom. Yesung has his arms wrapped around neck of his daddy and hears that the water is running. He pushed his head deeper in crook of Siwon's neck and whined again. He woke up in little space and little Yesung doesn't understand the concept of working when you can cuddle and play. Siwon shaved and now really needs to get Yesung off him. Luckily it is easy after he tickled his sides and Yesung let go of him with giggling. Siwon sighed because he doesn't like the idea to force Yesung out of his little space but there isn't any other option.

"We need to work so could you be big for me?"

Yesung thinks for a while and then shakes his head no. Siwon groaned and starts to comb Yesung's messy hair and washed his face. He hopes that Yesung will turn big during breakfast but how time passes it is clear that it is not going to happen. Siwon leaded him in bedroom and starts to get dressed. It is a very hard task to dress squirming little who is trying to get back to his plushies. Siwon finished buttoning up his shirt and then laid Yesung on bed. He has to diaper him because he could have an accident in the office. Then it is turn to put on pants, socks and tie. Yesung is crying because these clothes aren't comfy and he doesn't understand why is daddy forcing them on him. Siwon stroked his hair and kneeled down in front of him to put on his shoes.

"Just be big for few hours and then you can be tiny baby again."

Siwon is pleading but it doesn't work. He is getting impatient and a bit angry because they need to leave now. Luckily for him someone knocked on the front door and there is standing Heechul who came to say good morning to the little. No to Siwon, but only to Yesung.

Heechul immediately kneeled down in front of Yesung and takes his little hands in his.

"What about a small deal? If you are big now then uncle will come tonight with a surprise."

Yesung is thinking about the offer and then nodded. Heechul kissed his cheek and wipes his tears stained face. Yesung sobs few times and Siwon grabs his hand. They get in an elevator which took them in parking lot where is waiting their car. Siwon turned on the engine and Yesung's small hand landed on top of his.

"Sorry for being difficult."

Siwon smiled a bit and kissed his cheek.

"It is okay."

They arrived in their office and Siwon whispers to Changmin that Yesung is struggling with being big. Changmin nodded and promised that he will keep an eye on him. Yesung is pouting while turning on his computer and glanced in corner of the monitor to see what time it is. He sighed because he has 7 hours and 40 minutes until he can leave this cursed place.

It is hard for him to keep focusing on reading and typing on the computer. His fingers aren't listening him and his thumb keeps slipping in his mouth. Changmin is looking at him from time to time and almost coos because Yesung is really cute. It is lunch time and Siwon comes to get Yesung. He also offers to Changmin that he can have lunch with them if he wants but Changmin said that he and Yunho are going to have lunch together. Siwon sees that Yesung is having hard time so he knows that his baby needs some gift for trying so hard. Yesung is messily slurping his glass noodles and Siwon is smiling on him.

When they come back Siwon ordered a carton of magic Hatchimals eggs and he is sure that Yesung is going to love them. When Yesung came back in the office from their lunch he wants to have a nap but he is stuck here in the boring office. Yesung is staring on Changmin and whined because he wants some attention. Changmin looked at him and better sent a quick message to Siwon who immediately comes.