Chapter eight

Siwon woke up in the morning and sees Yesung curled into a ball next to him. Siwon smiled and smells to his skin. Then he goes to take a shower and hums some song which he heard in a radio. Siwon is in really great mood, everything feels so good and happy. He doesn't know why, if he is happy because of the sex with Yesung or simply because of Yesung's presence. Siwon turned off the water and wrapped a white towel around his waist. He throws his wet hair back with one swift movement and starts to shave. When he is done he walks back in the bedroom where is his boy still asleep. Siwon enjoys feeling of Yesung's tiny waist under his hand and wonders how he can have such smooth skin. It feels like finest velvet under his fingers and it is so warm. His hands traced line of Yesung's sides and he leaned closer to kiss his back. Yesung squirmed a bit because Siwon's wet hair is tickling him. He sighed and opened his eyes.

"Daddy ..."

Yesung closed his eyes again and mumbled something. He has no idea that his daddy has something what is going to wake him up almost immediately. Siwon opened a special box where he stores a special toys. He takes an anal plug and then jumped on the bed again. Yesung whined until he felt Siwon's hand on his lower back. He smiles a bit but then frowned when something cold touched him. Siwon pushed the toy inside and Yesung opened his eyes in shock. What the hell did daddy do? Yesung scolded himself in his head that he is calling Siwon a daddy so easily but then reached his hand in between his ass cheeks.

"No no, this is going to stay inside for rest of the day."

Siwon grabbed Yesung's wrist and pushed his hand away. Then he smirked because this isn't only some regular sex toy. Yesung has no idea that it is also a vibrator and by end of today he is going to beg his daddy to fuck him. Yesung took a shower and Siwon got dressed and then hided a small remote from the vibrator in his pocket. Then he has to prepare some breakfast for them and they head in work. Yesung feels that stupid toy filling him and rubbing against walls of his anus. He would like to get rid of it but when Siwon says no then he is too scared to disobey. He goes in his and Changmin's office and sat down. Yesung squeaked because the toy is now pushing even deeper and rubs against his sweet stop - his prostate. Changmin came and smiled on Yesung who only bowed a bit. He is working and then froze. It is possible that the toy is moving or his brain is playing some games with him? His eyes widened because it is really moving. The toy is slowly vibrating and teases his prostate. His penis can't get really hard because the vibrations aren't strong enough, they are slowly and soft. Yesung moaned and put his palms on desk of his table.

He caught Changmin's worried look.

"What is wrong?"

Changmin thinks that the younger is maybe overworked again and if yes then he has to say it to Siwon but Yesung only shakes his head no.

"N... nothing."

Yesung's voice breaks in middle and he tighten his muscles around that stupid toy. Changmin is suspiciously watching him and frowned.

"Are you really okay? You are pale and you are sweating a lot."

Yesung shakes his head eyes and continues in reading. He is sure that the buzzing sound can be heard clearly and that Changmin is going to find out what is inside him. It finally stopped and Yesung sighed. He starts to type on his computer again and everything is okay for next few hours. Then Yesung opened his bag to pull out his wallet so he can go and buy a lunch. To his surprise he found a lunch box inside. Yesung pulled the box out and opened it. Inside is kimbap which Siwon prepared for him. Yesung's swelled up because he always cooked food for himself and suddenly he got this delicious looking food from Siwon. He feels tears in his eyes and chews on first piece of the kimbap. Changmin also has lunch in a box and eats while typing something on his phone. After lunch they start to work again and discus few things about their case. Yesung is is middle of explaining something to Changmin when Siwon decided to turn the vibrator on once again. Words got stuck in his throat and he chokes on his saliva. Changmin glanced at him and because Yesung is standing next to his desk he heard the faint buzzing noise. Changmin smirked because he knows what makes sounds like this.

"I know what Siwon did to you. Or should I call him your daddy?"

Yesung's eyes widened and he shakes his head no quickly. Is Changmin going to blackmail him because of his relationship with Siwon.

"Don't look at me like that! How could I judge you when I have a daddy too."

Yesung looked at him and feels his knees getting weaker. The vibrations are driving him crazy!

"At least Yunho isn't working here or we would have sex on every desk in here. He is a doctor."

Yesung grabbed edge of the desk and finally feels that it stopped. He is sweating and he is so tired. But worse is that he is also feeling frustrated - the toy keeps teasing him but it isn't strong enough to get him to cum. He knows why is Siwon doing this, it is only daddy's job to make him feel good.

"Siwon maybe looks like a handsome cold playboy but he is in love with you so he is going to pamper you like a prince."

Yesung looked at Changmin after hearing that Siwon loves him. It is making Yesung to ask himself if he loves Siwon. Is it even possible to fall in love so quickly?