Chapter seventeen

Next morning Yesung woke up and isn't happy with the diaper which he wears. Moreover it is wet and it means that he was the one who peed in a diaper like a baby. Yesung decided to climb out of his crib to take it off and hide it before Siwon can see it. He feels so ashamed and disgusting that few tears gather in his eyes. Yesung grabs railing of his crib and sees that Siwon is still sleeping so Yesung threw one leg over the railing and tries to climb out. Unfortunately his small hands slipped and he fell down straight on the hard floor. Yesung banged his head and cries out in pain. It woke up Siwon who immediately woke up and jumped out of his bed.

"Baby!"

Siwon doesn't know what happened, he only knows that his little one is injured. Siwon kneeled down next to him and inspects his head. Luckily he is unharmed and Siwon sighed happily. Then he looked in Yesung's eyes which are now sad and full of shame.

"You aren't a baby right now?"

Yesung nodded and sobs few times. His mission to hide the wet diaper failed and now Siwon spotted that the diaper is wet. Siwon wants to hug him but Yesung moved away.

"Don't touch me, I am disgusting."

Siwon smiled sadly at him and brings him closer to his chest.

"Of course that you are not disgusting! And don't speak about yourself like that."

Siwon is hugging him and took off the diaper with second hand.

"What about a shower?"

Yesung nodded and Siwon got up. They go in the bathroom and Siwon undressed him. Yesung got inside the corner shower and Siwon got inside too and turned on the shower. Then he takes a wash cloth and put big amount of body wash with melon scent. He starts to rub Yesung's back and feels that the boy's tensed muscles are relaxed. Yesung is standing under stream of warm water and enjoys Siwon's hands washing his body and he got rid of feeling that he is dirty. Siwon is enjoying it too and then his hands wander between Yesung's butt cheeks. He has dirty thoughts because they were tired during week and now they have a weekend and Yesung isn't in little space. Siwon pressed Yesung on glass wall of the corner shower and pushed a finger in tight hole of his cute boy.

Yesung moaned because they haven't had sex in so long time and Siwon's fingers just know where is the best spot. Siwon is hard and slipped inside him. Yesung threw his head back and Siwon sucks on his milky white shoulder. Siwon is thrusting his penis in and out in quick pace but pays attention if Yesung isn't hitting his head against the glass. After few minutes he growled loudly and cummed inside. Yesung would fall down if it weren't for Siwon's arm wrapped around his waist. They are panting for a while and catch their breath.

"I am suggesting enjoying nice day full of relaxing."

Yesung nodded exhausted and they finished their shower. Now they get dressed and head outside. Siwon is wearing dark blue jeans and shirt with blue and white stripes and Yesung is wearing blue skinny jeans and white oversized shirt. They simply look like the nicest couple in whole Seoul. Siwon leaded Yesung in his favorite coffee shop and they ordered a breakfast. Siwon sees that Yesung doesn't eat much, he is only nibbling on a croissant with honey. After breakfast Siwon decided to have a relaxing day in the best spa - SPA 1899.

Yesung doesn't feel very confident when he has to changed in a pair of white short and T-shirt but then Siwon smiled at him and everything feels better. Siwon paid for multi care and they are going to be pampered. They start with anti-aging treatment with red ginseng. Yesung isn't feeling comfortable that a strange woman is touching his body and face. Then comes treatment to strengthen skin and protect against pollution and environmental damage. Yesung moaned loudly when another woman started to massage his small feet. It feels so good that he is finally able to fully relax and enjoy it. Siwon smiles because his boy is finally enjoying this too. Actually he is enjoying it too much and fell asleep. He decided to lie in the room and only listens to Yesung's soft snores. Siwon needs only this for being relaxed because Yesung sounds so cute like this. Siwon has closed eyes but he can imagine Yesung's parted lips and occasional twitching of his button nose. After one more hour Yesung woke up with short whimper because he is confused for few seconds and doesn't remember where he is. Luckily Siwon is right next to him and slipped his hand inside Yesung's shorts. Siwon is hungry again and this will be fun.

Siwon kissed his cute little chin and pulled down his shorts. Yesung is hugging him around neck but he is straining his ears to hear if someone isn't coming.

"Siwon .... someone will see us!"

Siwon chuckled and licked Yesung's penis.

"Then you should be quiet."

He started to give him a blow job and Yesung is bitting on his hand to keep quiet. It feels so dirty but nice. Yesung is moaning and arched his back right before coming into Siwon's mouth. Then he got up with a great effort and they go into locked and changed their clothes. It is time for lunch so Siwon wants to go in his favorite restaurant but then stopped. Yesung should decide something too.

"Where do you want to have lunch?"

Yesung is shocked that Siwon interested in what he wants. Yesung doesn't know where they should have lunch because he usually has cup of instant ramen or a sandwich but Siwon is too fancy for something like that. He shrugs and looked around.

"There?"

Yesung pointed at Pizza Hut and Siwon nodded.

"Pizza sounds good."

He let Yesung to choose their pizza and damn, it is really hard choice. Then he finally chose one and they started to eat. Yesung is drinking ice tea and then started to eat. He feels unsure because Siwon is watching him. Is he too fat for him? Siwon can sense that Yesung is whipping himself in his head again.

"You look so gorgeous where you are eating."

Yesung blushed and stuffed rest of the pizza piece which he was holding in his mouth. He doesn't need to care about his appearance when is Siwon looking at him like this.