Chapter nine

Yesung is sitting at his desk and tries to focus on his work while thinking about Siwon. Why is it so complicated?! Suddenly he feels a warm hand on his shoulder and freaked out. He jumped out of his chair and sees Siwon standing behind him.

"Someone is spacing out? I can give you something to help you with concentrating."

Siwon leaded him in his office and locked the door.

"Do you like the toy? Daddy has plenty of them."

Yesung pouted because he wants to destroy the thing. Siwon took off his jacket and then opened few top buttons on his shirt.

"Beg daddy for helping you."

Yesung blushed but then made sad puppy eyes on him and tilted his head to side.

"Can you help me daddy?"

Siwon put his hands on Yesung's small shoulders and kissed his neck.

"Of course baby boy."

Siwon pushed him closer to his table and placed Yesung's palms on the desk.

"Don't move them away or I will stop."

Yesung nodded and Siwon stands behind him. He pulled Yesung's pants down and then his briefs. He ran his hand over Yesung's thighs and caress the countless small scars.

"You aren't going to do this stupid thing again, am I right?"

Yesung only whimpered because Siwon doesn't understand why he did that. Siwon kissed the soft flesh and sucks on his thighs. His baby is so delicious. Siwon's long fingers slipped between Yesung's ass cheeks. Yesung's hole is wet and swollen because of the toy which was teasing him the whole day. Siwon pushed two fingers inside him and pulled out the plug. He put it on his desk and Yesung is watching sinful thing. This little motherfucker was driving him crazy. Siwon twirled his fingers inside and smiled when Yesung moaned. It feels so good! Yesung pushed out his ass toward Siwon's fingers and feels them pressing against his prostate. Siwon is hard too and took off his pants. He has a bottle of lube in his desk and squeezed some of it in his palm.

"I have imagined you like this since the very first moment you appeared here."

Yesung threw his head back and Siwon grips his hips. He slammed his long dick inside while Yesung moans and tries to stand on his weak legs. Siwon is fucking him bent over the table and wrapped his arm around Yesung's chest to keep steady. Siwon is panting and tightly pressed Yesung's back to his chest.

"Do you like daddy's dick inside you? When everyone can see you like this?"

Yesung opened his eyes and looked around. He knows that you can see through the glass walls only from inside Siwon's office and that all the people outside this room cant see him but Yesung feels that they are watching them. He moaned and listens to the loud squelching sound which is emitting Siwon's penis going out and in his ass. Yesung grips edge of the table and and stares on floor under him. Drops of semen are already dripping from his hard dick and he wants Siwon to finally send him over the cliff. Meanwhile Siwon is gripping his small buttocks and then came inside him. His white semen filled Yesung's hole to overflowing and then he feels Yesung's body shivering underneath him. Yesung came untouched and whimpered in exhaustion. He laid down on cold desk of the table and feels Siwon wiped him down there. Luckily he doesn't touch the toy again and only pulled up Yesung's pants.

"Work is over for today, let's go home."

Yesung is almost sleeping there but then mumbled that he has to go home. Siwon is sad that Yesung isn't going to spend night with him but drives him home. Yesung feels so damn tired that Siwon has to wake him up when they arrived. Yesung drags himself inside his flat and sees that his mother isn't at home yet so he took a shower and got rid of the smell of sex. He doesn't think that his mother is going to accept that her only child is gay. Yesung changed into his pajama and blushed. He had sex with his boss in office and now he is wearing baby blue pajama with small white bunnies. Yesung goes in kitchen to eat some dinner. There isn't much food because his mother does grocery shopping on Saturdays. Yesung takes pizza with ham and put it in microwave. After a moment the microwave beeped and Yesung eats his hot pizza. He turned on the TV and watches some stupid historical drama. His mother is probably out with her friends from work so Yesung got bored soon and turned off the TV. He laid down in his bed and thinks about Siwon. What is he doing right now? What did he eat for dinner? Probably something healthier than pizza and Yesung actually miss that Siwon cooked for him. It is nice to have someone who will take care of you.