Chapter twenty four

Siwon wakes up with Yesung curled into a small ball in his embrace and he slowly unwrapped Yesung's small hands from around his neck. He wants to go in gym for a while because he needs to work out after week when he couldn't. He sneaked out of the bed and tucked Yesung under the blankets again. Yesung snuggles close to his stuffed turtle and doesn't wake up while Siwon got dressed and left the apartment. Siwon is working out in the gym while a little lump on his bed stirred and moved a bit. Mop of black messy hair peeked out and soon small hands follow. Yesung wipes a bit of drool from his cheek with back of his hand and blinks few times.

"Siwon?"

Yesung got no answer, only sound is silent humming of the air conditioning.

"Daddy?"

His voice is shaking with tears which are going to fall down pretty soon. Yesung got up and walked out of the bedroom. He is still wearing Siwon's white button up shirt and nothing under it. He looks around the empty living room and slowly starts to panic.

Is it possible that he left him?

Yesung pushed his thumb between his lips and first small tears are rolling down his cheeks.

"Daddy ..."

Yesung goes around the empty apartment and sees that Siwon really isn't here. Yesung feels like crawling in a dark hole and crying there but then he hears keys rattling in lock of the front door. Siwon walked inside with a paper bag from near good pastry shop and Yesung cries out happily and relieved.

"Daddy!"

Surprised Siwon opened his arms and hugs Yesung.

"What is wrong baby?"

Siwon was worried that maybe he got hurt or something but Yesung is okay. Siwon wrapped his arm around Yesung's thin waist and picked him up.

"Lets have some breakfast."

Siwon carries the giggling baby in kitchen and sat him down on top of kitchen counter. He handed fresh croissant filled with chocolate to Yesung and makes a cup of coffee for himself. Yesung wants to take a sip too but Siwon quickly moved the cup away.

"No coffee for you, last time you were like a hyperactive like a hamster."

Yesung pouted but Siwon is right. Yesung was like a small hamster which you can see running in a wheel and it took Siwon almost two hours to tire him out. Siwon handed him sippy cup full of cocoa and Yesung stopped pouting. He is sucking on his sippy cup while watching cartoons and Siwon took a shower to get rid of sweat from working out. Siwon sat down next to him and watches the cartoons until Yesung put the empty sippy cup away.

"What are we going to do now?"

Yesung looked at Siwon who smiled because he already knows what they are going to do.

"Today is Lotus Lantern Parade! So first we need to buy a lantern and in the evening we are going outside."

Yesung clapped his hands happily and they took shower together. Yesung isn't in little space and now would like to have sex, maybe tonight. After the shower they got dressed and head outside. They need to find the perfect lantern and then they are going to have lunch somewhere. They visited four shops with lanterns until Yesung chose one. It is red with golden signs written on it, the golden signs are going to bring them happiness, luck and money. They are going to release their lantern later, after the parade. Siwon leaded Yesung in very good restaurant and they have lunch. Yesung is excitedly for the festival that he can't sit still during eating until he chokes on piece of rice. Siwon is quickly right next to him and starts to pat his back to help him. Yesung drinks some water and feels better but also stupid. He almost choked to death because of stupid piece of rice. After lunch they head to a street where is going to lead the parade and Siwon buys smaller snack for them. Soon many people are standing on sides of the road and it gets dark quickly.

Yesung is looking around and he is amazed by so many colors. Everything is shining and there are so many people laughing happily. Yesung is holding his lantern in one hand and a grilled cheese lobster in second hand and watch the parade. Siwon has one arm wrapped around Yesung's shoulders and eats deep fried giant squid. He loves this festival and hasn't missed even one single year meanwhile Yesung has never seen this. He doesn't like such crowded and noisy places so he never was here. Also the lantern is quite expensive and the food too, Yesung didn't have a reason to go there but now with Siwon everything feels different.

They are watching the lantern parade and then walk around the festive city while eating more food. Then they are in park and found place where is no one. Siwon lights up the fuel cells inside and their paper lantern is flying up to the dark sky. Yesung is watching it and Siwon quickly kissed him on cheek. Yesung giggles in surprise and blushed. He looked around but there is no one so he quickly stands on tip toes and wants to kiss Siwon who slightly turned his head on on purpose so Yesung's lips landed on his lips. Yesung squeaked in surprise and Siwon wrapped his arm around Yesung's slim waist and pressed him closer to his body. Yesung dropped last one off his Tteokgalbi meatballs and wrapped his arms around Siwon's neck. Siwon easily pulled him up so Yesung isn't standing on ground and kiss him even more deeply. When they stopped kissing their cheeks are flushed and they can't wait anymore. It is impossible to have sex here outside in a park so they hurry back home and Siwon would be able to throw Yesung over shoulder and run there but he must look noble. Yesung is already fighting with buttons on his shirt and Siwon is unlocking the front door. When they stormed inside Siwon lost his patience and ripped off Yesung's shirt, after all he bought them and he can buy thousands of more shirts. There is no chance that something so stupid will stop them.

Siwon tossed Yesung over his shoulder which caused Yesung to yelp is surprise and then he started to laugh. Siwon hurries in their bedroom and threw Yesung on the bed. He kissed him again and then searches for a condom and lube while Yesung got rid of his pants. Siwon jumped back on the bed and finally can huge his perfect boy again. It feels so good to squeeze Yesung's petite body in his arms, like he was made only for Siwon. Siwon put on the condom and then used the lube to gently enter Yesung. The so innocent boy is not so innocent now, he got easily used for being with Siwon who gives his as much love and sex as he can carry and soon he is moaning for more. Siwon is leaning on his hands while watching Yesung under him and slowly thrusts in and out of his wet hole. Siwon has to smile like an idiot because he feels so rich. Not because of this luxurious apartment, or car, or all the money in bank but because of Yesung. It doesn't matter if he is big or little, Yesung has a special effect on Siwon's heart and makes him so happy.

Siwon is now a bit faster because he is close and soon came inside Yesung who moaned naughtily few times and then came too. Siwon stays inside him and laid down on Yesung. His head is resting on his small chest and Siwon feels the tiny fingers playing with his slightly wet hair.

"We should take a bath."

Siwon said and Yesung hums as an approval but none of them moves. After a while Siwon feels that Yesung is falling asleep. Siwon found out that Yesung tends to rub his cheek against pillow soon before falling asleep so they really need to take the bath now. Siwon got up although he would like to spend rest of his life like that and goes to run the bath. Then he picked up Yesung and sat him in the warm water full of bubbles. Siwon remembers that they have potato chips and goes to get them as a midnight snack. Then he got in the bathtub too and Yesung starts to eat the chips while also feeding Siwon who is washing him. Yesung suddenly froze and Siwon looked up to see what is wrong. Yesung is staring on the scars on his thighs and Siwon gently grabbed his chin.

"You are perfect just the way you look like, okay?"

Yesung nodded slowly and Siwon kissed tip of his nose. Siwon is now washing his hair and Yesung pressed his back to Siwon's warm chest. Siwon is like ebony wood, strong and warm while Yesung is like a piece of marble, he looks strong but he can break easily. But this is what makes them so happy when they are together. Siwon is happy that he has Yesung and Yesung feels more confident because of his love.

Siwon is smiling while washing Yesung's hair when he realized something. Yesung was rubbing his cheek against Siwon's shoulders only few minutes ago. Siwon carefully pulled away a bit and looked in Yesung's calm face. His baby really fell asleep on his chest.