Chapter thirty four

Siwon and Yesung are going to take a break for next three days. Siwon is going to stay with Leeteuk and Yesung is going to be with Heechul. Siwon still goes in his office on Friday but Yesung stays at home. His lip is quite ugly, the scab is covering his cute lip and it must be uncomfortable. Luckily he is still sleeping when Heechul got up.

The man is watching him for a while and then goes in the kitchen. Heechul isn't used to getting up so early. Now he needs to deal with the fact that he is a very responsible uncle. Heechul decided that first he needs to cook some breakfast. He is a model and an actor so he never had to take care of their home. Leeteuk usually does it for him. Heechul opened the fridge and pulled out some eggs and bacon. He is pretty sure that his scrambled eggs with some bacon will be good for breakfast and then he also did toasts. Everything is ready, only Yesung is still sleeping. Heechul goes back in the bedroom and stands above the crib. He is watching the little angel sleeping inside and gently grabs him under armpits.

"Rise and shine baby."

Heechul lifted him and pats his padded bum. Yesung's head fell back and Heechul quickly supports his neck. The little one is too tired to open his eyes and let Heechul to carry him over the bed. Heechul laid him down and opened the wet diaper. He sighed and started to clean the sleepy boy with a wet wipe. Heechul has to admit that the wet wipes with aloe vera smell nice. On the other hand Yesung doesn't care that his uncle is gently wiping his bum and crotch and then put a clean diaper on him.

"And we are all clean again."

Heechul smiled and grabbed him under armpits and picked him up. He is holding slowly waking up Yesung on his hip and goes in the kitchen. He sat down and sat Yesung in his lap. The little one only whined and rubs his eyes because he wants to sleep more.

"Lets eat something tasty, uncle cooked for you and that doesn't happen often."

Heechul grabs the fork and stabbed a piece of bacon on it. He brings the food to Yesung's mouth but the little one moves his head away.

"Say ahh baby."

Yesung shakes his head no again and Heechul shrugged. Fine, he is going to eat alone. Heechul is eating and Yesung is wriggling in his lap. The little one is fussy because he can't see his daddy. Heechul patted his back and gently grabs his little chin.

"Your daddy is with uncle Leeteuk and we will have so much fun together."

Yesung angrily cried out because he doesn't want to be with his uncle. He wants to be with his daddy! Heechul bounces him on his knee while Yesung wraps his arms around his uncle's neck. He secretly started to suck on his thumb but Heechul is smarter than that and pulled his small thumb out. Instead of his thumb, a fork is pushed in his mouth and he munches on the eggs. Heechul is feeding him and then put him back on his feet. Yesung is dressed only in a nightgown and diaper so Heechul decided to change his clothes.

It shows as quite hard task because the boy doesn't want to leave his toys. Yesung hates that his uncle is bothering him and started to cry. Heechul panics a bit but then quickly gave him one of his pacifier, the pink one with a flamingo on the handle. Heechul goes in the bedroom and started to pick out an outfit for him. Luckily he bought tons of cute clothes for him so he took pair of black jeans and white blouse with ruffle around the collar and bow right under the chin. He grabbed a black knitted vest because of the a bit cold weather and goes in the living room where he left Yesung. The little one isn't too happy to see him but at least he has his pacifier and toys. Heechul kneeled down next to him and took off his nightgown. Yesung shivered a bit but then Heechul pulled the blouse over his head and closed the buttons from behind. The vest also suits him and Heechul is satisfied with his choice. The jeans can wait for now, because Heechul also needs to change his clothes. He put on his outfit and smiled because they are going to match.