Chapter forty three

Today Siwon is too busy to have lunch with Yesung so he has to go alone. Yesung doesn't enjoy the food because he is alone and he wasn't able to finish the lunch and goes back in the office. He walked inside and sees that there are more people than usually. He spotted some young man in Siwon's office and sat down at his desk. He is curious to know who is that pretty man but Changmin isn't here so he can't ask him. Yesung is watching the new man who is laughing to something and how he looks so close with Siwon. He doesn't like it.

The man left Siwon's office but speaks with other people. Yesung needs to use the printer so he has to leave safety of his office and goes in the room where is the printer. The machine is working when Yesung suddenly hears that the door behind him closed. Yesung turned around and sees the man from Siwon's office.

"So you think that you are unique?!"

The man roughly shoved Yesung on a wall behind him.

"Who are you?"

Yesung has no idea why is this man so rough. They have never seen each other.

"Ryeowook, I am Siwon's boyfriend."

Yesung gasped a bit and frowned. Siwon is his.

"Siwon is my boyfriend!"

Yesung tries to say it confidently but it doesn't sound very confident.

"Look at you, so naive and dumb. Siwon only seeks some fun with boys like you to make me jealous so I would come back to him."

Ryeowook turned around and left the room while Yesung is standing there completely shocked. What does this mean?! Siwon is too busy so Yesung can't ask him about the man who threatened him before. They are finally alone together in the evening when they are in car and head home. Yesung is very silent and Siwon doesn't know why. Yesung is now too shy to ask him and better stays quiet. He can't overthink every tiny thing, Siwon told him that he is hurting himself because he is analyzing every smallest thing. They arrived home and Yesung goes to take a shower. After he changed into pajama he lay down in bed and hided under the blanket. In few minutes Siwon came and slipped under the blanket.

"What happened with you?"

Yesung tries to avoid his eyes but he can't lie to his daddy. He is playing with his fingers while explaining what happened. When he finished, Siwon sighed and sat up.

"Ryeowook was my boyfriend but it was a toxic relationship. Few years ago he left and started working in USA, he came back because his new client is doing a big business here in South Korea. Ryeowook is back only because of business, nothing more."

Siwon smiled and Yesung hided his face in the chest of his daddy and blushes. He was so stupid, of course that Siwon loves him and doesn't care about some Ryeowook.

The truth is that Siwon is going to work on the case with Ryeowook who needs help. A lot of money is in this case and Siwon doesn't see a reason why he shouldn't work with Ryeowook. They aren't going to be the only one working on it, they are going to work together with ten more lawyers. The bad thing is that Siwon needs to go to Pusan for few days. Yesung is alone in their apartment and doesn't know what to do. He feels lost without him and nothing can cheer him up. Meanwhile Siwon and Ryeowook are in a luxury hotel in Pusan. Of course that Ryeowook got a room right next to Siwon, it isn't only a coincidence that he came back. His relationship with Siwon was like floating on an ice floe with a ticking bomb. They had nice moments but they usually fought and argued. However, Ryeowook misses him and now wants to get him back. And nothing can stop him.

Yesung is working but he feels lonely. He doesn't want to annoy Siwon with messages, he is probably too busy to reply. Yesung can't resist after few more hours when he got no message and sent him a short message. Yesung is waiting for some reply but nothing comes. He is sad but Siwon must be working hard and he has no time, or maybe that he is just tired. This repeats for next few days and Yesung is getting depressed. Why is his daddy ignoring him?

Siwon has no idea that his phone is hacked. From time to time Ryeowook needs to get informations by not very legal way and that's why he knows a very good hacker who got inside Siwon's cellphone. Every message or call is first displayed on Ryeowook's phone and he decides which message and call can get to Siwon. The same happens when Siwon wants to send a message or call, Ryeowook must allow the action on his phone. Also his email is hacked and Ryeowook is grinning while seeing the emails from Yesung. Ryeowook has enough time to get close with Siwon but the man's will is strong. Siwon always escaped from Ryeowook's well prepared traps and now he has no time because tomorrow they are going back to Seoul.

Ryeowook has one last chance and he acts surprised when no one showed up in the restaurant and they are alone. Siwon doesn't care that Ryeowook is obviously trying to seduce him. They are eating dinner and drink wine, they need to celebrate successful closure of the case. Soon two empty bottles are standing on the table and Ryeowook's hand found its way on Siwon's thigh.

"Tell me, did you miss me?"

Siwon looks on his ex-boyfriend and shakes his head no. Siwon got no message from Yesung and he thinks that Yesung doesn't miss him. His pride is standing in his way to rush home and squeeze Yesung in his arms.

"What if I do this?"

Ryeowook passionately kissed Siwon right on his lips but the man harshly pulled away. Siwon quickly got up but he drunk too much and ate too little so his movements aren't very sure and he is wobbling while holding edge of the table. Ryeowook only chuckled and got up.

"Let's get you to bed."

He grabs Siwon's arm and leads him to an elevator. He drags the man in his room and let Siwon to collapse on the bed. Ryeowook took off Siwon's clothes and then lay down next to him. He snuggles close to Siwon and took a selfie. It looks like the men are cuddling after hot sex and Ryeowook sent the picture to Yesung with a short text: Look who won.

Yesung cheered up after seeing that he got a message from Siwon but then his eyes filled with tears. He stares on the picture and then bursts into tears. He cries while typing a message to him that he is going home to his mother. Yesung silently left the apartment and takes a bus home. His mother is surprised to see him but says nothing when Yesung walked around her and locked himself in his old room. Yesung is crying and sobs with his hands pressed to his mouth. He knew it. He can't be happy, someone like him doesn't deserve to be loved. His father left him, his mother sees him as a burden and now even Siwon left him. Yesung sobs and thinks about Siwon. He knows that Ryeowook is much more better than him, it is no wonder that Siwon loves him. They match together while Yesung is just a stupid boy who is ignored by everyone. He knows where are hidden his razors which he used to cut himself. Now he pulled one out of its hiding place and pulled his pants down. This always worked to calm down his annoying mind and Yesung pressed the sharp razor to inner side of his left thigh. He pressed on the cold metal and let it sink in his flesh. Blood appears and Yesung sighed. This always work. The cut is quite deep and Yesung tied a piece of bandage around his thigh. Yesung cries and hears his mother doing something. He hesitantly opened the door and walked out of his room.

"Mom ..."

She silenced him with lifted hand and looks for her wallet.

"I am going out but we can speak after I come back."

She left and Yesung is standing there alone.

"... I just want to ask if you can die because of a broken heart."