Chapter seven

Yesung came home and luckily his mom isn't here. Yesung cant hide his new haircut but at least he hides his new clothes and then sat down with his new phone. Only number saved in it is Siwon's. Yesung is holding the big silver phone in his hand and then pressed its cold surface on his hot cheek. What is he going to do?

He is thinking about this question the whole weekend. Should he or shouldn't he? People can find out about his affair with Siwon or it can be their little secret. Does Siwon want to be with him or it was just sex for one night? Yesung is very confused about how to feel. In eyes of many people it isn't right to be gay but Siwon is the only one who showed an interest in him.

It is finally Monday and Yesung got dressed in new navy blue suit. Suddenly he feels so much more self-confident. He turned around in front of a mirror and smiled. Everything feels better in Gucci suit. He walked in the office and tries to hide his smile. He is working when Siwon's assistant called him that the boss wants to see him.

"So how do you like your new suit?"

Siwon is smiling at him and admires how well it suits him. Also his new haircut is great, his bang is short and parted in middle of his forehead so his eyes look even bigger and it makes him look like a manga character.

"It is nice."

Yesung smiled shyly and plays with hem of his jacket.

"I wanted to ask if you would like to spend lunch break with me."

Yesung shrugged because it is a hard question.

"Maybe ... if you tell me why did you take my case away. It was mine and I worked hard on it."

Yesung is trying to not show his fear but it is useless, it is Siwon's work to feel insecurities and worries of other people.

"You were destroying yourself, thats why. I know that you are smart but you cant let work to ruin you."

Yesung blushed because it is nice to hear that Siwon sees his as smart.

"But it wouldn't be fair to waste your potential. I have decided that you are going to work with Changmin. You can help him but he will keep an eye on you."

Yesung doesn't like that he is supposed to work under someone but in moment when he opened his mouth Siwon frowned and glared on him sternly.

"Daddy made himself clear enough, don't you think?"

Yesung gasped because this nickname sounds so dirty. He nodded and then hurries away. He is working until lunch break when everyone left and Siwon walked to him.

"Come on, I am already hungry as a wolf!"

He almost had to forcefully drag Yesung away from his desk and then leaded him in his favorite restaurant. It is a small place with only few tables and really amazing food. Siwon ordered for them and then poured Yesung a glass of ice tea. He is slowly drinking and looked around the restaurant. There aren't many people and Yesung feels a hand creeping up his thigh. Yesung is blushing madly and squirms in his seat.

"Siwon ..."

He looks around and shivers.

"Daddy ..."

Yesung whispers and Siwon almost fell under the table. He restrained himself and smiled on a waitress who came with their food. They are eating but Siwon can only imagine throwing everything off the table and bend Yesung over to fuck. He is watching Yesung's small lips slowly closing around his pair of chopsticks and few drops of grease are running down his chin. Siwon quickly reached his hand to him and wiped the grease with his thumb and then licked it. The waitress and Yesung are staring on him and Yesung looked down in his lap.