Chapter thirty

They are back in Seoul and show all the photos from their trip to Heechul and Leeteuk. It was a short and nice break but now it is time to jump back in their work. Siwon doesn't move from Yesung and always pays attention if Kyuhyun isn't coming. He is ready to attack if the man comes closer.

Tonight after dinner they are laying in their bed and Yesung is almost falling asleep when he feels that he needs to use the toilet.

"Siwon .... I need to pee."

Yesung shakes his shoulder a bit to wake him up and finally Siwon managed to open his tired eyes. The bedroom is dark and he doesn't want to leave the bed. What if something is waiting under the bed? Siwon is tired and doesn't understand if he misses something or what - why is Yesung saying that he needs to use the toilet?

"Then go ..."

He feels that Yesung shakes his head no and groaned.

"My mom didn't like when I left my bed after bedtime so she told me that there is a monster under my bed and it will eat me if it sees me awake."

Siwon cursed inside his head because his mother is really weird. Who would say something like this to their kid?

Siwon got up with a loud groan and Yesung hops out of the bed and stands next to his daddy. Siwon turned on the lights and stands in the bathroom while Yesung is peeing. A good daddy must to protect their baby but he is almost falling asleep while standing there. Yesung finished peeing and washed his hands. They go back in bed and Siwon wraps his arms around his waist again.

"There are no monsters, do you know it?"

Yesung doesn't want to sound stupid, after all he is a lawyer. So he is silent and hides his face in crook of Siwon's neck. Now his daddy thinks that he is the stupidest living creature.

"What if we check up under the bed?"

Siwon rubs his back and kissed top of his head. He got up again and finds a flashlight.

"Hold my hand and we can look."

Yesung hesitantly put his hand in Siwon's palm and they get up. Siwon turned on the flashlight and kneeled down. He peeks under the bed and Yesung slowly kneeled down next to him. The space under their bed is dark and there are few lumps of dust. Siwon will need to scold the cleaning woman but for now he is happy that Yesung sees that there is nothing.

"No monster is waiting here."

Yesung nodded and blushes because he is embarrassed that he was scared. Siwon strokes his hair because his baby has no reason to be embarrassed, he is happy to help him. They lay down again and Yesung snuggles close to warm body of his daddy.

"Sorry for bothering you."

Siwon chuckled and gently lifted his chin with two fingers.

"Remember that if you need help or something is bothering you, then you can always come to me for help."

Yesung nodded and Siwon kissed his pretty pink lips. He wraps his arm around Yesung's petite shoulders and put his chin on top of his head. Siwon is regretting that he can't speak with Yesung's mother about lies which she told him. After all he is Yesung's boss and how could a boss know that his employee is scared of monsters under his bed.

In the morning Siwon woke up with Yesung peacefully snoring next to him and smiles. How could have Yesung survived alone in this cruel world? Yesung is too innocent and cute so how did he survive without someone strong on his side? Siwon carefully got up and goes in the kitchen to make himself cup of coffee and cup of cocoa for Yesung. Then he takes the cups and goes in the bedroom. Yesung is still sleeping and looks like a little angel so Siwon kissed his forehead few times. Yesung scrunched his button nose and opened his eyes because he smells the delicious cocoa. He grips the mug in his tiny hands and slowly takes a sip while Siwon sat down next to him. It is Saturday so they need to find something to do which will be difficult because Siwon feels lazy. They will probably stay home and watch some movie or something lazy like that. After all the weather outside is too hot to survive and inside is much nicer with the air conditioning turned on. Yesung finished the cocoa and then wrapped himself in the thin blanket again.