Chapter forty

They are enjoying nice breakfast together. Only Heechul, Siwon, Leeteuk and little Yesung when suddenly Siwon's phone rings. Siwon excused himself and goes to pick it up. He comes back after few minutes completely pale.

"My grandfather has just passed away."

Heechul and Leeteuk immediately go to console him while Yesung doesn't understand what does it mean so he asked. Leeteuk immediately hugs him and they all think about how to explain it.

"When someone pass away it means that they go in heaven or hell."

Yesung nodded but it still sounds weird.

"Don't bother your head over this."

Siwon stroked his hair and then walked out of the room and takes Heechul and Leeteuk with him.

"The problem is that I need to go there for two days."

Siwon made sad puppy eyes on them and hopes that it will work.

"Yes! We are babysitting your little dumpling!"

Heechul happily jumps on one spot and Leeteuk sighed. He will never get used that no one wants to hear his opinion. Heechul stopped cheering up because after all Siwon's grandfather is dead and tried to look sad but it is hard when he knows that the little is going to be his for two days.

Next day Siwon carried his baby in Heechul's flat and then kissed his cheeks few times.

"I need to steal many kisses because I am going to be without you for two days."

Siwon kissed him for the last time and then has to tear his hands off his baby which was easier because Heechul is slowly backing away from him to finally have the baby for himself. Siwon got in elevator and waved to them for the last time. Heechul turned to Leeteuk with the cute boy in his arms and laughed maniacally.

"Mine!"

Heechul runs in living room where are already many boxes with toys and clothes for the little one. Heechul put him down on couch and handed him the first box. Yesung teared off the wrapping paper and opened the box. Heechul squealed happily and lifted the clothes which were inside. It is a cute set of cotton dress and knickers made from soft cotton and on back is button fastenings. Yesung doesn't care about clothes and Heechul immediately takes off his clothes and lifted the pink dress and knicker. First he pulled the pink knickers over Yesung's diaper and then put the dress on him. He has to yell in cuteness because this is too much.

"It is pink! And look on the cute birds and floral print!"

Heechul grabbed Yesung under armpits and shows him to Leeteuk. The boy is cute but he cares more about his pacifier and stuffed turtle so Heechul decided to unwrap rest of the clothes later and now handed box with toys to him. Inside is 60th anniversary Barbie doll in cascading ball gown with glitter adornments, puzzle with Dumbo, Lego set with Aladdin and Jasmine's palace and Pokemon figures. Leeteuk sighed because the little one is going to be spoiled so much. But Leeteuk has to admit something. He also has a gift for Yesung - Tamagotchi. Yesung is completely amazed by the toy and immediately started to play with it but soon his attention turned to the nice Lego set. He is playing with everything because all the toys are so nice and even Leeteuk and Heechul started to play with him. Their peaceful time is ruined by someone who is ringing on the door bell. Leeteuk goes there and let their new neighbor inside. He is carrying a basket with some delicates and asked if Leeteuk knows where is Choi. Leeteuk doesn't know who is this so he doesn't respond but then Heechul entered the room and spotted Kyuhyun standing there.

"You!"

Heechul pointed at him and angrily runs toward him.

"Get out! Get out right now before I call Siwon."