Chapter forty four

Siwon woke up with a terrible headache and almost completely naked. He doesn't remember much from yesterday but then he turned around and sees Ryeowook sleeping next to him.

"What the hell!?"

Siwon yells in shock and quickly got up. This can't be true! He loves Yesung and only Yesung. Ryeowook woke up and smiled on the deeply shocked man.

"Don't be so surprised."

Siwon tugs on his hair and started to put some clothes on his body to cover himself. It isn't possible, they didn't have sex! He would never cheat on Yesung. Siwon is angrily collecting his things and stuffed everything in his bag. Suddenly he spotted Ryeowook's phone with a notification on its screen.

"Why did you receive a message from Heechul?"

Siwon picked up the cellphone and reads the message. Heechul is asking him why he isn't answering to his messages but Siwon didn't get anything. What is happening?

"You! What have you done?"

Siwon is angrily yelling while Ryeowook calmly got up.

"You wanted a real man and not that little shit."

Siwon grabs his bag and ran out of the room. He threw his phone away because it was hacked and goes to buy a new one. He tries to call Yesung, then he tries also Heechul and Leeteuk but no one is answering. He has no idea that his best friends would like to kill him right now because of something what happened few hours ago.

Heechul occasionally runs early in the morning when he can't sleep and today he is outside. He is running and suddenly spotted a familiar boy sitting on a bench.

"Yesung?"

Heechul hurries to him and sees that Yesung is crying. He sat down next to him and realized that they are in front of the skyscraper where is Siwon's company. It is too early to be here, Yesung is here two hours earlier.

"What happened?"

Yesung shows him the picture of Siwon and Ryeowook and Heechul gasped. His worst worries became true.

"I ... I just wanted a family. Someone who would love me always have time to be with me."

Heechul grabs his small hands which are very cold. He quickly helped him to get up and feels how is Yesung shaking. Heechul cursed few times and started to lead Yesung in his apartment. It takes a long while because Heechul is mostly carrying Yesung.

Leeteuk is surprised that Heechul is back so soon and goes to look. He gasped when he spotted that Heechul is supporting Yesung.

"Don't stare on me and help me!"

Leeteuk quickly grabs Yesung. Heechul sighed because his muscles can finally rest. Leeteuk carefully lay Yesung on the couch in the living room and took off his suit jacket. Heechul goes to find something more comfortable for Yesung and then come in the living room. Yesung is up and he grabs the clothes.

"Do you want to take a shower?"

Yesung shakes his head no and goes in the bathroom to wash his face with cold water. He looks in the mirror and sobs a bit. He is very pale and skin around his eyes is red and puffy. The truth is that he spent the whole last night crying and asking why did Siwon leave him. He took off his suit and put on the sweat pants. Yesung used his fingers to comb his hair a bit and then walked out.

Heechul is nervously making tea and thinks about the reason why Siwon isn't answering his fucking phone calls. Yesung collapsed on the couch and rubs his eyes. He is suddenly so tired that he has to lie down and his eyes closed. Yesung fell asleep and doesn't see that Leeteuk sat down on the couch.