fourteen.

She walked to the girls bathroom and warded the door. Once inside she took a shaky breath and walked slowly over to the mirror.

She scanned her appearance, she was silly for wanting to show up in her school robes, but it made her seem normal to others.

She removed her robes and began undoing her tie. She willed her hands to stay steady, for it was going to be a long night. She pulled it off and removed her sweater. Discarding the clothes with a flick of her wand, she walked over to the bathroom stall.

 She undid the invisibility charm on her bag and grabbed it, taking it back to the bathroom sink.

She smiled a shy smile, this night was totally going to be worth it. She began to unbutton her shirt, letting her fingers linger above her chest. She wondered what his hands felt like. Where they soft? We're they calloused? We're they rough? She giggled at herself. She was thinking way ahead for something she wasn't sure would happen.

She undid her shirt, letting it falls off her shoulders, exposing her lace black brasiere. She unzipped her skirt and removed her stockings, letting it pool around her legs, exposing a matching pair of lace black knickers. 

With a flick of her wand once again, they disappeared. As she stood in front of the mirror, she looked at herself. She ran her hands up her stomach, feeling her soft creamy skin beneath her hands.

She tisked at herself. She opened her bag and pulled out an all black outfit. She thought it was brilliant. She pulled it on and zipped it up, but leaving enough space to show off the cleavage that she had. 

She slipped on black heeled boots, pulled her hair back, and reached inside her bag and pulled out her mask, the thing that would keep her concealed for the time being.

She scanned herself in the mirror once more after putting it on and turned around, viewing all angles. She looked good. She took a deep calming breath. "It's now or never."