twenty-two.

Nibbling on his ear softly, she let her fingers trace over the broadness of his shoulders

Stopping in front of him, she smirked. Trailing her finger down the front of his shirt, she allowed her fingers to pry a button loose. He grabbed her wrist to stop her, but she just pouted her lower lip. "Why are you resisting? You can't help but realize I am gorgeous.... I am what you want.... Am I right? Or does this have to speak for itself?" She grabbed the front of his pants and squeezed it, earning a hiss in response.

Letting go of her wrist, he smashed his lips down onto hers, prying them apart with his tongue. His mouth explored hers as he let out a growl and began backing her up.

She couldn't believe it. Her taunting and tantalizing worked. Kissing him back just as heatedly and passionately, she wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms circled her waist as her back hit the front bed post, making them part and her let out a giggle. Just before she could speak, he threw her onto the bed, and trapped her with his body.

Laying on top of her, he allowed his hands to rake across her delectable body. She muffled a groan.

"Why do you persist so much?" He asked, letting his tongue trail her body as she squirmed underneath him. He held her wrists down. By now her chest was rising and falling rapidly and her eyes were glazed with so much lust.

"Because I'm a Witch who wants what she wants and won't take no for an answer." He laughed darkly and lowered his lips to her ear.

"Oh, well don't you sound very Slytherin... and if I may add..... very Malfoy-ish." He drawled sexily, making her close her eyes and shiver. "Is that what you are? An offspring of a Malfoy? Did Lucius have a one night stand with another Witch? You certainly aren't Narcissa's, you hair is too dark." He said as he undid her hair and raked his fingers through her light chocolate curls. "Or maybe you are Lucius' little Witch. Hmm?" She scoffed at him.

"I would never be with the likes of a Malfoy. Especially Lucius. The likes of him may be charming, but not sincere." He grabbed her chin tightly.

"Then why me?" She smirked and jerked her chin out of his grasp.

"Because, you never changed. You are you and I know what to expect of you." He frowned. Sitting up, sitting on her hips, holding her down, his hands still pinning her down, he studied her eyes. Looking into them deeply, he tried to use Occlumency on her, but she was too smart. "Searching for something Professor?" He growled as he pressed further. She let out a small giggle, "perhaps I can help you." All of a sudden images of him began appearing. The way he walked, the way he talked. The way his hands moved diligently in everything he did, the way his hair fell over his face when he was brewing. How did she know all of this? He stared into her eyes, breaking free of the images. "Did that help?" She asked, capturing her bottom lip between her teeth.